Hyunlix - Always here

Start from the beginning

Felix was nibbling at his cuticles anxiously, obviously very uneasy. Hyunjin took notice of the boy's actin and slowly pulled his hands away from his mouth "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself," He whispered, only to notice the younger's fingertips slightly bleeding.

"What happened? Why did you need me to pick you up?" Hyunjin decided to ask after a moment of silence between the two, worry plastered on his face. Felix let out an unconscious whine, cuddling further into Hyunjin's hold.

"Y-yeosan...h-he..." He started, eyes welling up with tears again at the thought of earlier's events. He didn't even know if he was ready to talk about it yet. In all honesty, he just wanted to sleep the sadness and betrayal away and simply forget.

Just as he was about to continue, his phone started blowing up with notifications. He just stared at it in horror, knowing who was causing all those dings. Hyunjin picked it up, noticing how all the messages were from Yeosan.

Yeosan <3

Baby, please come back. You need me.

You know you're nothing without me.

You know, you're very demanding. You're lucky I'll forgive you for wanting to break up with me, because if I were the 'bad guy' like you said, I would've broken up with you a long time ago.

You're a lot to put up with most of the time.

Hello?

Will you pick up your damn phone?

Gosh, you're so annoying.

You better be back home tomorrow morning

You don't want to know what'll happen if I wake up and you're not there.

That was enough for Hyunjin to understand part of the situation, so he decided to not push anymore and let Felix come to him and explain when he was ready. For now, he just made sure Felix felt okay, or at least better than a few minutes ago, and let the younger's small figure curl up against him. "Just tell me whenever you want, no pressure," He reminded, kissing the blonde's forehead and pushing his bangs out of his eyes.

He cuddled Felix for as long as he needed to, not pulling away until the other did so. After almost an hour of cuddling in silence, Felix cleared his throat and grabbed Hyunjin's hand. "C-can we talk about it tomorrow?" He asked, looking up in hopes the elder would understand.

"Of course, lix. I'll get my bed ready for you," He said, kissing his forehead tenderly once more before getting up. He made sure his bed was extra comfy and fluffy so Felix would feel safe and welcomed all night long. He knew what happened between his Felix and Yeosan was probably very stressful, so he wanted to take his bestfriend's mind off of it as much as possible.

He turned around and saw Felix standing in the doorway, all wrapped up in the blanket. He looked like a lost puppy, his eyes brimmed with tears and a sad pout on his lips. Hyunjin slowly walked over and guided the Aussie to his bed, having him lie down as he tucked him in for the night "I'll be on the couch if you need anything, okay?" He said, softly stroking the younger's cheek.

Felix shook his head and grabbed the hand that was on his cheek "Can you stay with me..? I-I don't want to be alone..." He asked, staring at Hyunjin with begging eyes. He didn't want to sleep alone in such a big bed, he needed the elder to comfort him a bit more.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded, quickly taking off his jeans and sliding under the blankets. He pulled Felix against him and wrapped his arm around his waist, kissing his forehead softly. "I won't leave you, then. You know I'm always here," He whispered, starting to stroke Felix's hair in attempt to help him fall asleep. It seemed to work very well, since the younger was snoring only a few minutes later. Whatever happened earlier must've drained him from all his energy.