★ 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 ★

" Nigga finna be twenty in six fucking days!" I got hyped, I was on Instagram live." Mark yall fucking calendars!"

@saucyyasslia: 😍😍grownselfff
@realtrappatrey : wyd for it brudda?

" A fucking bnb, y'all better pop out there's gone be a weedman and bottles, free food and games all that shit." I explained." Leave the drama at home too!"

@tionnamayy : Nigha said " Leave da drama at home " watch I bet it's gon be 5 different gangs der 😂😂😂 all beefing wit each otha

" Bitch shut yo long hotdog body having ass up, you fucking stickbug." I retorted, i played in my locs." Like I said, don't bring that drama shit to my bnb or ima shoot yo ass, end of the discussion." I said before ending the live.

" Damn JB, you ain't have to go off on her like that." Dj laughed, he tossed me a sack of weed and a pack of woods." Happy early birthday bitch."

" Bitch was tryna be funny." I responded, opening up the pack of woods." You poppin' out to the bnb?"

" Of course, bro." He said plopping down on the couch making it fall to the floor.

" Yo' fucking fatass owe me a new couch." I mugged holding in my laugh." You needa lay off on the McDonald's."

" Fuck you." He flicked me off getting off the couch." You still talk to that girl?"

" Nirah?" I asked.

" Yeah, her you know I don't keep up with the girls you talk to."

" Barely, I spoke to her a few days ago though, I think ima take her out to lunch tomorrow." I said breaking down the weed." Gotta get to know her, make sure she ain't crazy."

" Yeah, like the last shordy." He said staring out the window, shaking his head." You a good one, I would've kilt that bitch if she dumped my granny's ashes out."

" Oh I was, I really was." I stated, I added the 3.5 grams of weed to the wood." That bitch had something coming for her but she ditched town, I'm so fucking shitty."

" These bitches something else, I fucking tell ya."

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 2ɴᴅ, 2021
9:30 ᴀᴍ

I opened the frontdoor, waiting for my package to come. I had got an notification that it was out for delivery and should arrive today. You really gotta watch for your packages cause folks like to steal and I be damn if somebody steal my wig.

I made my way back into the kitchen, opening the cabinet grabbing a bowl." Hey Alexa, play dog ass nigga by bigbossyvette."

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

I grabbed the box of instant oatmeal and grabbed two packets of peaches and cream, opening them into the bowl.

" Dawg ass nigga, dawg ass nigga." I rapped moving my shoulders back and forth with the kiss face. I made my way to the refrigerator, grabbing the stick of butter." It's a lot of fish in the sea, about one of my fish ima fuck one you hoes up, bitch."

Had to rap that part extra hard bitch.

I grabbed an butter knife, cutting of a small slice of butter putting it in my oatmeal, I pointed to the cabinet as if I was actually talking to somebody." Who the fuck is Keisha, and why she hit me up asking who am I, and is my nigga named Chuck?"