wrath of the balladeer

WARNING: toxic behavior; possessive/jealous scaramouche

Scaramouche was going to kill them.

Demolish their existence, destroy their lives, make them wish they were never alive.

He felt his veins almost pop out of his skin just by simply thinking of it. Those filthy excuses of mankind. How dare they get all moony-eyed for Mona, his Mona.

They don't even deserve to see Mona.

To see Mona's doll-like face, the way her lips curve into a smile, the way her eyes brighten up whenever she finds a new discovery, the way her cute little button-nose scrunches up.

They don't deserve to see her flawless body. Smooth dream-like cream soft skin, with no imperfections. Her long, slender legs that are just the right height. Slim, healthy figure - curves in the right areas.

Archons, she was the most gorgeous.

They shouldn't be allowed to have eyes at all, so no eyes could pry on his mage.

____________________

HOW IT ALL BEGAN...

When the Balladeer and Mona were walking by a few fatui underlings of his, he didn't expect them to be gushing over Mona.

Mona had walked hurriedly, heels clicking on the floor. Her hips swayed away and her hair jumped up and down as if she were a model.

Scaramouche, following behind her, grunted at how fast she walked. "Mage, slow the hell down."

"Hurry up, maybe then your short legs could keep up." She remarked, snickering slightly to her insult. His subordinates that were lined up, cringed at how easily she had talked back to him. Because they knew if it were them, they'd have to kiss their lives goodbye.

"You better watch that mouth." He bit down on his teeth with a lot of force, attempting to compose himself. The mage had an urgent call to meet up with Lumine and Ajax and was dragging Scaramouche along. Scaramouche had let out a groan, he didn't want to deal with Ajax today.