010|CREW of da south

Here I come, here I go
Uh oh, don't jump, bitch, move
You see them headlights?
You hear that fuckin' crowd?

///

JUNE 6, 2016

JIREH was at Michael's house in the kitchen preparing dinner. He was currently out at the moment but texted her minutes ago that he was on his way back home. Their relationship was back to where it used to be and since they've made up, everything has been smooth sailing. She was staying with him for the remainder of the week until the competition this weekend.

SINCE the talk with him at The Tracks, she have had a lot to think about and those thoughts were about Jaytee. She needed to talk to her father about what happened in hopes he could get through to Johnathan, Jaytee's father, about everything. It was obvious that he was unaware of the fact his son got himself out of a charge for vandalism so, anyone who could correct the situation was Johnathan Tyler.

ON the other hand, she's become uncomfortable working with Jaytee now; his presence was tolerated after their break up but with her relationship with Michael, everything changed for the worst. He needed to be locked up first and foremost and she was willing to make that happen, especially for Michael. Hearing the front door open and close, footsteps emitted into the kitchen and Michael emerges through the entryway separating the kitchen from the living area.

"Damn, you got it smellin' good as fuck in here!" He exclaimed, going over to stand behind her. "Havin' a woman that can throw down when you come home is a treasure." He slapped her ass gently before snaking his muscular arms around her waist, watching her wrist put in work.

She giggled feeling his lips shower her skin with feather-like kisses. "I take that as a compliment."

"As you should. What you making anyway?" He peered into the pot.

"Succotash and cornbread."

"I ain't have that in a hot minute. Who taught you how to make that?" He joked.

"My mama."

"Hm, mama taught and gave you everything, I see."

"You already know," she boasted with a short laugh following afterwards.

"So listen, I been wanting to talk to you bout somethin' serious." By this time, he was pulled away from her and now resting the back of himself against the counter near the stove.

Jireh's facial expression was one of curiosity, anxiousness creeping onto her. "Wassup?" She eyed him briefly before turning her focus back on the pot she stirred.

"Have you ever thought 'bout quittin' the dealership since everything happened? I'ma be honest with you, I don't feel comfortable knowin' he still workin' there."

MICHAEL had eventually told Jireh about the fight between he and Jaytee and her reaction was what he expected from her. She was happy to know he got what he deserved, especially since she called it to his face that day she talked to him at their job. Jaytee wasn't really the fighting type but the guy wasn't afraid to take on a challenge either. Have to give him props. She could only imagine how fucked up his face is from the beating Michael had given him.

"It's crazy you bring that up 'cause I've been wanting to talk to Johnathan about everything and I do feel uncomfortable myself."

Michael exhaled a sigh. "I ain't tryna tell you what to do and you know I don't roll like that, but I would feel a lot better if you quit. Hell, I talked to Pre about this today, but when the shop is back up and runnin', I want you as part owner."