011|ON to the next

Top down right here is where she wanna be
As my goals unfold right in front of me

///

APRIL 22, 2017

MICHAEL'S words had come to fruition and he bought himself and Jireh a vacation home in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Their first trip there last August for their birthday was well spent as they had the time of their lives with their crew, Davon, his girl Taneria, and their crew. They hit up all the hottest spots Davon shown them being their personal tour guide. He definitely came in clutch for them.

THE city itself was beautiful, fun, but peaceful despite the constant events taking place every other day. The Hangout had become a favorite go to for Michael. The people were friendly and had such southern hospitality that was unmatched. Of course they had a couple races; they won some and they lost some but that was okay. RUTHLE$$ Kingz N Queenz were the champions of the south regardless and not a couple losses of unplanned races could change that.

NOW that it was a new year, Michael and Jireh found themselves in Gulf Shores again enjoying spring break together. They wanted to be alone for this particular vacation and was basking every minute of it. They enjoyed it so much so that when the clock struck eleven fifteen a.m., Michael had awakened to an empty space next to him in the king sized bed he shared with his woman. Jireh was missing.

WHEN his eyes looked to the right side of him where the patio doors were located showcasing the beaming sun set perfectly in clear view of the beach that was literally a few steps away from their bedroom, Jireh was leaned against the white painted railing surrounding its perimeter, staring ahead at the scenery before her. On the table was breakfast and he could see that her plate of food was untouched. She was waiting for him. A smile reached his lips at her consideration as he stretched followed with a yawn. He pushed the sheets and comforter further away from his body and swung his legs over with his feet coming in contact with the cool, white tiles. He made his way into the en-suite bathroom to start his morning routine by washing his face and brushing his teeth.

AFTER he was done, he made his way to the patio doors that was already unlocked. Jireh turned around hearing the door sliding open then closing shut and seeing Michael approaching her in just his boxer briefs and chest bare of a shirt. Being outdoors half naked wasn't an issue simply because the land Michael bought was a private and secluded area. No one would be able to see them and he loved that. Last year, he wasn't able to do what he wanted because he hadn't purchased the house until Christmas as a gift to Jireh.

BUT now that they were able to enjoy it by themselves for the first time, he wanted to be spontaneous. Breakfast looked good to digest and he knew Jireh took her time with it just by how perfect she prepared it but he hated to waste it for what he had in mind.

"Morning, babe." Jireh smiled at him, turning back around to enjoy the tranquil, oceanic view.

THE feelings of Michael's large hands started from her hips covered in a pair PINK yellow boy shorts and a white camisole as they gradually worked their way up to the front of her chest, grabbing handfuls of her breasts that sat up nicely without the help of a wired push-up bra. His face buried in the crook of her neck where he landed a trail of wet kisses onto her skin, his hands working their way back down until they settled on her ass.

JIREH could tell he was horny because of the way his dick poked through the fabric of his briefs pushed against her backside. He wanted for her to feel how hard he'd gotten in a matter of seconds. Her moans were soft, quiet even as he suckled on her skin like prey. He slapped her ass earning himself a Boy, you better stop.