Chapter 29

Monday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to the doctor today because I didn't feel good at all. They took me in right away and they couldn't figure it out at first, but then they realized something.

They told me that...

I lost my baby in the car crash.

I was devastated. I couldn't believe that this happened. I have to admit it, I was not so excited with having a child, but how will I tell Jack? He's the father after all and was the most excited.

I left the doctors and went back to school. When Matt saw me in the hallway he hugged me.

"What did they say?" He asked.

"Well.. Um it was nothing." I replied.

"Skyler don't lie to me." Matt said. "Okay, I lost the baby in the car crash." I quickly blurted.

Matt's jaw dropped. "What's Jack going to say?" He panicked. "That's what I'm worried about too." I said. "But I'm sure its going to be fine."

Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I need to tell him now." I said as Matt pulled up to his driveway. "Are you sure this is smart?" He asked. I just nodded my head and got out of the car.

Jack has been home schooled ever since his parents found out that he got me pregnant.

I knocked on the door, taking a deep breath.

He opened the door and looked at me funny. "Skyler? What are you doing here?" "I came to tell you something." I said.

"Okay Im listening." He said as he opened the door up for me so that I could go inside.

We sat down on his couch. "You know how I got in the accident? Well I lost our baby." I sputtered.

"Are you serious?" His jaw dropped. "Yes Im as serious as ever." I replied. His expressionless face got mad all of the sudden. "Matt! That dick!" He yelled.

"Woah don't get mad." I said. "Don't get mad? Are you serious? Because of him we lost our baby!" He yelled.

"Jack stop it isn't his fault." I yelled back. "Yes it is!" He slapped me. I put my hand on my cheek where he hit it. "What the hell!" I screamed and ran outside to Matt's car.

"What's wrong Skyler?" He asked as I came in the car crying. "He didn't take it very well and he slapped me." I stuttered.

"Im going to beat the shit out of him."
Matt said. "Just for you baby." I smiled.

We both gasped as Jack ran outside and threw a rock at Matt's car. It hit the windshield and cracked it.

"Thats what you get!" He screamed as he picked up more rocks.

"Drive Matt!" I yelled and we sped away.

"What just happened?" I thought to myself.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}yay new chapter!
this was written at 1:50 am
so sorry it it sucks
byeeeee ✌️