Chapter 22

*Matt's POV*
I woke up in my bedroom.

I couldn't remember anything except the call I got from Skyler and being knocked out by someone.

Skyler.

I need to find her. What was the address she said again. Think Matt think!

Maybe she texted it to me. I reached towards my phone to check. Nothing.

"How am I supposed to find you?" I mumbled to myself.

I heard the doorbell ring. I walked down the stairs to see who it was.

I opened the door and nobody was there. But I did notice a note on the front porch. It read:
Skyler is mine now.
- Jack

I should have known it was Jack! I ran towards the garage to get my car.

I drove to Jack's house quickly. I rang the doorbell and waited. Nobody answered.

"Jack, I know your in there." I yelled pounding on the door. "Just give me back Skyler then I'll leave."

Still no answer.

I got back in my car and drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3 months later*

I've been searching and searching for Skyler forever. Every single time I think I'm about to find her I dont.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Skyler's POV*

I felt somebody pick me up. I was too drugged to tell who it was. The only thing I knew was that he said, "I'm going to take you home."

I was in a car, then we suddenly stopped. I was carried again into a house. I was laid down on a couch with the person.

He stroked through my hair and kissed my forehead. He took his phone out and dialed a number.

"She's here." He whispered.

A couple of minutes later I saw a boy come in. His eyes were teary and beat red.

He leaned down to kiss me. I felt his tears on my face. There was only one problem. I had no clue who he was.

"Hey Skyler." He said. His eyes were full of happiness and joy.

My vision became less blurry and I soon saw who I was with. They were both boys. Really hot boys.

"Who are you people?" I asked. The boys eyes looked down, he started to cry again.

"Why are you crying?" I lifted his chin. "You don't remember me." He said. He stood up and left.

I looked at the other boy. "I'm Sammy." He said. "That was Matt. We dated for a while and you and Matt were dating." He explained.

"We-were dating?" I stuttered. "Yeah." Sammy replied.

"Why don't I remember?" I asked.

"Jack took you, raped you and drugged you." That's when the memories flowed back. But they were all of Jack. None of them were about Matt. Why can't I remember him?

I started to cry, I hate Jack so much.

"You know how Jack raped you?" Sammy started again. "Yeah." I said.

"Well he made you take a pregnancy test, and it turned out positive."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hello!
😏😏😏😏😏😏 is all I have to say.
Byeeee lol 👋✌️