Chapter 27

I woke up in the hospital a couple of days later. I had a broken wrist and thats all. I was in a coma for a while but now I'm okay.

When I got back home Matt was waiting on the porch with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. "I'm so sorry." He said as he handed them to me. "It's fine, just a broken wrist." I answered hugging him.

I was honestly more worried about Matt when I woke up then I was about me.

We walked into my house and sat down on the couch. "So what's wrong with you?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "Just a sprained ankle and a lot of scratches." He replied.

"I'm so sorry Skyler. I truly am." Matt apologized again. "It's fine Matt. If your okay then I'm okay." I reassured him.

He smiled and I turned on the TV. We watched AHS and soon got bored of it. I turned off the TV only to find Matt smirking at me. "What?" I asked.

"Can I take you somewhere?" He asked.

We got in Matt's car. "Please don't get us into a crash again." I said laughing. "Don't worry. I got this under control." He answered and we started to drive.

We drove for a while and were soon in the country. "Where-" We pulled up to a farm.

Matt got out of the car and met with a guy. I didn't know what was going on until Matt picked up a golden doodle dog and carried it to the car.

As he got in he put it in my lap. "Oh Matt you didn't have to." I said petting the dog. "You've always wanted a dog, haven't you?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Well, there you go." He smiled and we drove to the store to but dog food and some toys. Then after that we went back to my house.

Matt set down the bag of food and said "Sorry Skyler but I have to go." "Oh thats okay. Thanks for the dog." I replied and pecked his lips.

The door slowly shut and I was all alone. I sat down on the floor with my new puppy and played with him. He was so cute and tiny. I named him Chewy.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and Chewy jumped on my lap. We watched PLL together.

After a while my mom came home and I went to bed. I was so tired and my wrist hurt a lot.

Just before I fell asleep I received a text from Matt.
M: goodnight beautiful
S: goodnight Matt
I turned off my phone and fell asleep.
[{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}][{}]
Sorry for the late update!
Its currently 3 am so sorry if this chapter sucks 😂
byeeee ✌️