ᴀ x ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ x ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ

Two chapters in one night!? What's this!

But, you all better prepare yourselves for this chapter 😌

Over 4,531 words later and this chapter is finally complete. I hope you all enjoy and I hope none of you scream too loud 😉 Good luck!

Mwuahahahahaha!

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

As the referee estimated the ball's drop point, he dubbed the ball being their's and so, they had the ball to start with.

Since the ball had gone through the roof and since the ceiling was considered an extension of the floor, Gon was out.

But alas, the fire that was gleaming within his eyes meant that he wasn't even close to being finished yet and so, he used Back.

Walking back to the court, Valentine glanced towards Gon with a worried frown and then, looked forward, her eyes hardening as the game continued.

As the green-haired boy got patched up, Killua and Goreinu passed the ball back and forth, causing the thunder eyed beauty to follow it as they threw it to one another.

Thankfully, they were able to do this until Gon was patched up and back on his feet.

'Okay, I'm better now'

Gripping the ball tightly, Goreinu turned and threw the ball causing black Goreinu; the gorilla, to switch places with Razor, the ball harshly smacking him in the face.

However, before they could react, number thirteen threw number two through the air and the Nen beast went flying towards the ball, throwing it back to number thirteen.