The Characters Part 2: The Villains

Our main villain and the leader of an underground movement known as the Zodiacs, a movement made up of Alien immigrants fed up with mankind's treatment of extraterrestrials as second-class citizens he has taken under his wing and going under the a...

Our main villain and the leader of an underground movement known as the Zodiacs, a movement made up of Alien immigrants fed up with mankind's treatment of extraterrestrials as second-class citizens he has taken under his wing and going under the alias of "Sagittarius", Eterius is a fanatical cult leader who leads the Zodiacs in a crusade against the human race for the freedom and equality for interstellar immigrants living on Earth, viewing humanity as a primitive, violent race that do nothing but spread war, oppression, and death throughout the galaxy and a disease that must be purged thanks to having his homeworld of Nibiru (otherwise known as Planet X) being destroyed by the council of planets, of which Earth was the leader of, he and his Annunaki wife Innana fled their destroyed planet to seek asylum on Earth and start a new life for themselves only for the love of his centuries-long life to be gunned down before his eyes by members of the radical anti-alien group known as the Friends of Earth (otherwise known as FOE) which fueled his hatred for humanity. He is one of the few surviving members of the Annunaki, an all-powerful race of pointy-eared humanoids with godlike powers that they draw from the crystals on their foreheads and can live for thousands of years, the older they get the slower they age. the Annunaki are the oldest and most technologically-advanced species in the milky way and were masters of genetic engineering travelling from planet to planet terraforming worlds and modifying the native lifeforms to their liking, their kind having a massive god complex wanting to remake the universe in their image  (basically a space elf version of the Qu from All Tomorrows) and were responsible for the creation of humanity when they came to prehistoric earth and decided to genetically modify some monkeys (this bit of lore was touched upon in my previous series Animal X: Natural Mystery Unit). their world was destroyed by the Council of Planets because the council viewed the Annunaki civilization as being too advanced and too powerful for its own good thus they had to be wiped out. Eterius acts like a benevolent father figure to his followers, referring to the other members of the Zodiacs as his "children" as a means of indoctrinating fellow aliens. 15 years ago Lena's human mother, A woman from rural Nevada by the name of Maria Sullivan, was abducted and taken aboard the Zodiac's flagship the Nibiru (named after Eterius's destroyed homeworld) where she was prodded, probed, and impregnated with a half-alien child against her will by Sagittarius who desired an heir to help preserve his dying species before she was eventually rescued and given shelter by Sector 51. that's right, Sagittarius is Lena's biological father. being a bastard child, she is completely unaware of her familial relationship to the series big bad. but Agent Delta, Alpha, and the rest of Sector 51 all know that she is Eterius's daughter and are keeping it a secret from her in order because such information could be dangerously overwhelming for her emotionally-distraught teenage mind. After discovering that Lena is his flesh-and-blood daughter, Eterius tries to seduce her to join the Zodiacs by convincing her to abandon her humanity and embrace her alien heritage by taking her place by his side as a princess of the Annunaki, of which she obviously refuses choosing to side with Sector 51 and Humanity.

 After discovering that Lena is his flesh-and-blood daughter, Eterius tries to seduce her to join the Zodiacs by convincing her to abandon her humanity and embrace her alien heritage by taking her place by his side as a princess of the Annunaki, o...