Chapter #5

-This is so funny!

-This is so funny!

Said Sanzu after finding out that you were going to meet up with his sister, of course he was angry, so angry that he could kill his own sister, because he wants you, he loves everything you do, he is obsessed with you!

- Of course I wouldn't want to ruin my plan right now and scare you sweetheart, right?

Sanzu was whispering into Y/n's ear, not caring about a single thing surrounding him.

- Just looking at your cute face brings me joy, I want you, I need you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After some time, he left but only because Mikey called him,it was devastating for him to hear that he needed to let you go, that was hurting him.

- Sooo, what I should wear? Hmmm... Wait... Where are we going? Said Y/n confused.

(Messages)

Y/n: Sooo, I want to ask you something. Where are we going?

Senju's supremacy  🛐⭐:At the amusement park.

With that, you went back to your closet and start searching. Something caught your attention, it was a Pikachu T-shirt, it looked familiar... That was the shirt you purchased before you died. What a coincidence!

Then you grabbed some ripped jeans and the coat, and got out. You made sure to lock the doors, so no one can come in.

Senju told you to wait outside your house, so she could come get you. You heard the car and looked through the window, then you started walking, and opened the door of the car.

- Hi Senju, nice to meet you, and see you in person!...

- Hi angel! I hope we can have a great time together. And if someone it's making you feel uncomfortable, just tell me, ok?

- Yeah! Thanks.

Y/n was thinking of what would happen after, I mean, it was pretty unusual for Senju to just get used to new people. And, it was scary, because next week the character it's coming, so she needs to meet all of the character before her,and fast. She knew that tonight it was the night she was gonna meet -

- We are here! Let's go! Senju said, dragging you out of the car.

- Can we play this game? Y/n said

- Mhm, what prize do you want, I will get anything you want. Senju said in a excited voice. How much she waited for this moment, to be alone, only the two of you.

- Hmmm... The koala it's pretty cute.

With that said Senju started to throw the ball at the cans displayed on the table, but she missed every time,so Y/n decided to play too. Y/n wins. She got the koala, and another prize for Senju, she got Senju a panda.

- Can we go get cotton candy from there? Y/n said pointing toward the man who was making cotton candy.

Senju didn't even respond and dragged the h/c (hair color) female to the man... Senju was trying to not laugh at the man standing in front of her.

- What are you doing here dressed like that? Said Senju

- Well Mikey punished me, and made me do this.

- Akashi...?

- Yeah?

- You look very stupid right now. She said lookin amused at her brother.

- Yeah, yeah, who is the beautiful lady standing behind you?...

- Oh, she is Y/n, Y/n, this is my brother Akashi, hope my brother won't bother you.

- Nice to meet you...

- Nice to meet you too Y/n!