Chapter #2

             ⚠️Warning: Cussing ⚠️Y/n's pov: He was gonna make troubles in the future anyway, so I don't regret what I did, for now

Y/n's pov: He was gonna make troubles in the future anyway, so I don't regret what I did, for now.

She continued digging, and digging, then out of nowhere the person that was watching her before stepped out of his hiding spot.

????? : My my, what do we have here?

Y/n was surprised when he heard him, he wasn't supposed to be here, in the game, she will meet with him at her work place.

Y/n pov: Well this is surely unexpected.

????? : What happen, cat got your tongue?

Y/n: What are you doing here? Who are you?

Y/n knew exactly who he was, but she needed to keep that information just for her.

????? : You just killed one of my people, and those who do that will be punished.

Y/n: He was trying to hurt me first, so I don't see what I did wrong.

????? : Do you want me to help you? You are here for more than an hour.

Y/n: Hmmm... If that isn't a problem.

Y/n had a plan. If he didn't have gloves on, then his fingerprint will be on the shovel,and the police can't do nothing about it. She will report this crime later, if she did now then she will be a suspect. She will hide the shovel not too far away.

Y/n: So, what's your name?

????? : You are gonna tell me yours first.

Y/n: My name is Akira Sanemi.

????? : Well, that was simple, my name is Sanzu Haruchiyo.

Y/n's pov: Is he that stupid too believe me? Those drugs are melting his neurons.

Sanzu: So... Do you want to go the park with me after?

Y/n: No.

Sanzu: What? Why? I am very good looking, every girl will stay with me, and I know you do too.

Y/n: Ew, no.

Sanzu: Hmph...

Y/n's pov: Damn you right, you do look good, I will stay with you too if you weren't a psycho yandere who REJECTED me in the game. I still want my money back!

Y/n: Ok, I will go with you, with one condition.

Sanzu: Alright, I'm listening!

Y/n : You need to buy me food and give me 5 dollars.

Sanzu: Only 5?

Y/n: Yeah.

Y/n's pov : That's how I payed to get this stupid ass game! I don't want more.

Sanzu: Well, I accept the condition!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Y/n's pov: Hell yeah! I got my money back, and free food! Now I realized that I have blood one me, at first I didn't realized beacuse I wear black clothes, but now I can't move as much. I hope my neighbor didn't see anything. I was lucky no one was on the way to the forest and the park.

Y/n got in the shower and started scrubbing the blood off of her, the red liquid falling from her body and the smell of the body shampoo predominating the room.

She got out and went to the closet to get some chlothes, after she got them, she went to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
           Fun facts about this chapter
-Sanzu took a liking to Y/n after seeing her kill.
-Y/n had a plan to frame Sanzu in case the neighbor told the police about her.
-Sanzu didn't believe Y/n when she said her name
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for reading, have a great day/night. I will update 1 or 2 chapters a day, depending on how I feel.