Chapter #1

⚠️ - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -⚠️ Warning:Cussing,Violence,Death,Gore⚠️ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -⚠️

⚠️ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -⚠️

Y/n's pov:
It was a beautiful day... Cut the bullshit, it was the worst day of my life, like any other day. Today I was going to the store to buy the new Tokyo revengers yandere game, I am so excited to play it, even if some reviews were bad, it can't be that bad!

So, I said it wouldn't be that bad right? Now I take it back, I want my money back! Even if it costed me 5 dollars. The game had shitty endings, no one ended with you, they ended with a big ass bitch that was a bully.

Y/n: I can't believe I spent my money  and my precious time on that! I stayed all night just to finish all endings, and I didn't end with my precious f/ch (favorite character)!

After a little while Y/n got up and made something to eat, she was hungry because she didn't eat for 10 hours.

Y/n: Ugh... All my ramen packs are finished... No, this is the end of the world! I nees to go outside...

After Y/n got dressed she went to the front door and opened it. She thought something was wrong, she had a sensation something bad was gonna happen to her. And she wasn't wrong. After a while of walking she finally got to the store and bought the ramen and some sweets she was gonna cross the road, but Y/n didn't see the truck that was gonna crush her.

Person1: Huh... Call an ambulance!

Person2: Hey, stay with me, keep your eyes open!

Y/n's pov: This seems a little too familiar, but I'm nothing like Kisaki. Guess it's my time to die, well, bye bye world!

The second after she said that, she died? There was no sound,  no sight. Was this the end? What would happen after? There were questions swirling in her head. She was afraid.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This was not the end for her pain. She woke up in a room, she couldn't recognize it at first glance . How can she remember everything that happened before? Was she alive? No, it wasn't possible.

Then, when she took another look at the room, she let out a gasp, this was the room of the player in the Tokyo revengers yandere game. She couldn't believe her eyes. She needs to go through all the game? What would happen? There are a lot of endings and one of them was dieing. What whould happen if she died here too? Whould she be transported to another dimension again? She knew that she couldn't die, because there was still the fear of death after what happened, if she whould die, then she wanted a peaceful death.

There was a loud banging at the door, she knew who it was, this was the start of the game, and she needed to finish it.

Y/n : I'm coming!

She gulped in fear, this was the first encounter with one of the yandere's, and it wasn't pleasant.
She opened the door, and she could see his eyes full of anger.

????? : Huh? Where is that old man?

Y/n: What man, I don't know about no one.

????? : Don't lie to me! You are hiding him from me! Move!

He pushed her back and entered the apartment without another word. She knew that once he is done searching he whould try to strangle her, and she was prepared this time.

????? : Listen here! You need to tell me where he is!

Y/n: But I don't know where he is!

After she said that ????? launched at her and tried to grab her, but she was more faster and kicked him in the knee, after that she pushed him as hard as she could. But there was something else, no, it couldn't be, this hadn't happened in the game, it was something different. Red liquid was staining the carpet, it was blood. She needs to get rid of the body, faster.

She then put her gloves on, cutting his arms, legs and head off into smaller pieces so she could stuff them into the bag, then she got the cleaning supplies and tried to clean the blood, but it wasn't coming off, but then she remembered that if you rinse it with  hydrogen peroxide then it will come off. Then, it was the time to go into the forest. She got dressed, opened the door and locked it.

Neighbor: Hello miss! Can you help me with something, of course if you are not occupied!

Y/n knew the smell of iron from the blood whould appeare soon, so she didn't waste any time.

Y/n: I'm so sorry, but I have some work to do right now.

Neighbor: Oh, that's ok, but where are you going?

Y/n's pov: Why is she asking so much questions?

Y/n: Oh, well, I was gonna go take the trash out, and go buy something from the store.

With that, she left and went to the forest. But she didn't knew someone was watching the entire thing.
----------------------------------------------------------                      Facts about this chapter :
-The person watching was enjoying that ????? was dieing beacuse they knew he was a traitor and needed to kill him.
- Y/n didn't mean to kill ?????, she was just defending herself.
-The neighbor was suspicious of Y/n
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote, it will help me so much. Thanks for reading, hope you have a great day /night. 💕❤️

 💕❤️