Chapter #4

Ran: The mother fucker isn't responding to our calls! What should we do boss?

Mikey : Maybe he's in trouble, but I doubt that. Anyways you should go check on him.*said Mikey munching on a doroyaki *

Ran: I will bring Rindou too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sanzu woke up, he heard his name being called out by the Haitani brothers. He slowly got up not wanting to wake up Y/n. While he was making his way to the door, he heard a gun shot. The man quickly opened the door, there they stood, Rindou with a scared face and Ran with a pained face. Sanzu notice Ran was shot, and the culprit stood behind them. Sanzu pushed them inside while he took out his gun and shot your disgusting neighbor.

Y/n: *gasp* What happened?
Ran: No need to worry,I will not die, I hope.
Rindou: Can you please help us?

Y/n didn't need any more words, she got up and rushed to the bathroom to get the med kit.

Y/n: Ok, you need to take of your shirt.

With that, Ran took off his shirt, Y/n started to disinfect the wound. She got her medical tweezers and took out the bullet.

Y/n: Press on the wound, but not to hard. I'm gonna get some bandages.

When she got back, she wrapped the bandages around his wound and let him rest in her bed.

Rindou: Thank you for helping my brother, I will give you whatever you want as a gift.

Y/n: Thank you!

Rindou : I'm the one that should thank you, idiot.

Y/n: Haha, sorry.

With that, he left and went to your room, were his brother was sleeping. There was space on the bed, so he decided to rest a little. His face was buried in your pillow, your scent was on the pillow, he was obsessed with it. He wants more, he needs more of you. Every second that passed was bringing him another scenario of you and him.

Rindou's pov: What's happening to me, it felt like I can't control myself around her. What was Sanzu doing here? Are you and him together?

Every time he was thinking about you and Sanzu being in a relationship, anger and jealousy built inside of him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You and Sanzu were staying on the couch, when an idea popped inside your mind. You wanted to improve the relationship with the characters, of course, as friends because you knew that in the ending you were friend zoned by all of them. The thing that scared you the most was the fact that your enemy, the principal character was going to show up soon. And you weren't totally prepared to meet her.

Y/n: Sanzu?

Sanzu: Yes?

Y/n: Do you wanna bake cupcakes with me?

Sanzu: Hmm, sure.

While Y/n and Sanzu were baking, Ran and Rindou watched with jealousy in their eyes. Y/n heard her phone ringing, so she stopped what she was doing and got to the phone.

Y/n: Hello?

????? : Hi, it's my brother with you princess?

Y/n: Who it's your brother?

????? : Sanzu, is he there?

Y/n: Yeah? Do you wanna talk to him? Wait a minute, I will get him for you.

After that Y/n looked over her shoulder and saw Sanzu staring at her with a confused face. She handed him the phone and continued with the baking, secretly listening to the phone call.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Senju : Ugh... Why I can't talk to her more?

Sanzu: You will scare her! You can't come near her. I told you to not call her, or get in touch with her, isn't that right?

Senju: Yeah, but I can't, now I realized when you said she was more addicting than a drug, she got me addicted to her, and I'm not letting her go away from me. She looks like an angel, why I can only watch but not get in touch with her, huh? That doesn't seem normal to me, brother.

Sanzu :Ugh... You imbecile! I'm not talking to you anymore.

With that Sanzu ended the call not having more energy to deal with his sister.

Y/n's pov: What the fuck? Is she watching me? She said it, she said she can only watch me.

Y/n's mind was going crazy, questions flowing in her head. But it didn't last long, she was interrupted by a cough. It was Sanzu that was trying to get her attention.

Y/n: Yes Sanzu?

Sanzu: I was trying to tell you that the call has ended.

Y/n : Oh, alright, you can put it on the table, there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
#1 message #

Y/n's pov : What? I don't have anyone in the phone except for Sanzu, and he is on the couch.

<????: Hey! I am the person my brother talked to, I'm Senju, I was hoping we could meet up. The sooner the better! 💕>

<Y/n: Well, I'm free on Friday. >

<Senju: Great, I can't wait to see you! > 

Y/n changed the name Senju to Senju's supremacy  🛐⭐
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                   Fun facts :
The neighbor Sanzu killed was no other than Kisaki.
Senju started to watch you recently.
Mikey wants to meet you because Sanzu talked about you all day and night, and he is now intrigued.