10.

(Again no idea for a title)

-No ones POV-

Kody was laying is his bed looking up at the ceiling.. He couldn't sleep no matter how hard he tried, he turned to his side but still couldn't fall asleep. He sat up and looked outside his window, it was dark out so he couldn't really see much but he did hear movement. He perked he's head out the widow and looked around, he didn't see anything but he heard a gunshot and then part of his window frame broke into pieces from the bullet. He quickly pulled his head in and ran outside his room and straight to Six who hear the shot and was going to check on Kody.

"Are you alright!?" Six yelled at Kody sounding concerned
"I'm fine but we have to get out if here!" He yelled back

Six quickly ran back into her room and got her yellow jacket, then ran to Kody who was already at a open window on the other side of the building. They hear someone trying to break down the door, the quickly jumped out the window onto the roof of another building and started running across it.

~hours later~

Kody and Six finally stopped running when they felt safe, inside of a building that was falling apart. Kody and Six were tired and breathing hard because of how much running they did

"Do.. We even know.. Who thoese people were?.. " Six asked breathing heavily between the sentence
"Nope" Kody answered quickly
"We'll rest here for a bit then head back to see if they're still there, if they aren't then we'll stay there still" Kody layed back against the cold jagged wood of the building. Six nodded her head and layed on the floor.

~with Y/N, Mono, and RK~

RK was laying his head on Mono's shoulder, zoning out into his thoughts until Mono snapper him out of it by asking "hey RK are you okay?" RK just nodded not saying anything, which didn't convince Mono. Mono softly grabbed RKs chin and made him face Mono.  "You know I don't believe you right?" Mono told him looking him dead in the eyes, RK nodded trying to avoid eye contact but he could feel Mono staring at him.

-RK's POV-

I could feel Mono staring at me, it made me kind of nervous because he new I was lying. I slowly nod my head as I responed to Mono's question still not making eye contact. I feel Mono kiss my forehead which caused me to flitch a little, I wasn't expecting it and I look up at him. "Knew that would get you to look at me" Mono laughs a bit which caused me to blush a bit. I feel him kiss my cheek and I blush more. "Now, could you please tell me the truth RK..?" He said in a soft tone. I make eye contact with him and slowly nod my head. I take a deep sigh and look down "those men are after me.." I said tearing up a bit "I figured that.. But why?" Mono asked in the soft tone still and I feel him start to hug me "because I'm a experiment..." I could feel Mono freeze which caused me to freak out 'oh shit is he gunna think I'm a freak or a monster!?' I yell at myself tearing up more and I grip onto my shirt, then I feel Mono pull me into a tight hug. "Shh.. RK it's okay..." Mono whispered in my ear clearly knowing I was crying. I hug Mono back gripping onto his shirt and I started to sob into his shirt "shh.. It's okay I'm here..." Mono continued to try and calm me down.

~hours later~

-Y/N POV-
You walk out to the living room after cleaning up a bit in your room, you see RK laying down on top of Mono both of them being asleep and you notice that RK's face is a bit red from crying. You then start to wonder why RK was crying. You decided that you weren't gunna ask him about it and that Mono must have delt with it. 'What is with thoes men in coats though? Why are they everywhere all of a sudden?' You let out a sigh and walk back to your room, you sit on the floor and turn on the TV there to see if they're was anything other then the broadcast from the somewhat destroyed signal tower.

~then next day~

RK woke up realizing he was, again cuddling Mono. He blushed a bit feeling Mono somehow pull him closer. RK didn't resist just nuzzled against Mono, and decide to wait until he woke up to get up and eat. Y/N walks out of their room and yawns.

"Hmm, what should I make for breakfast...?" Y/N asked themselves out loud

~one hour later~

"Alright! I made some food!"

Mono and RK walk out of their bedroom. Mom yawns loudly and stretches, RK just looks really tired like he got no sleep.

"RK, did you sleep last night?" Y/N asked
"Yeah, I guess I'm still tired" RK responded sounding completely normal
"Wow, you look a lot tired then usual, but sound completely normal"
"That happens sometimes, sorry-"
"No no don't apologize! I made food so let's eat"
"Woah food! " Mono yelled as if he has never eaten before

Everyone sits down at the table and starts eating

Word count: 915

YESSSS I DID IT FINALLY SORRY ABOUT THE ENDING I'M LITERALLY SO BURNT OUT AND MY PETS ARE SICK SHBSJS