chapter 16

"Talking"
Thinking
"Call"
Time skip
Location
<pov>

♡♡♡

At the house
<Hinata's pov>
After getting home, I told the others that I have something important to tell them. I called them all down to the living room. 

When they were all there, I brought up my courage to tell them.

Hinata:" I have something to tell you all. I decided to quit playing volleyball and go back to playing basketball with you all because ever since you all entered my life again, I've felt out of place while playing volleyball. I believe I only started playing it to deal with the loss of my closest friends, so now that you're back, I feel happier playing basketball."

<no-ones pov>

Once Hinata had finished his little confession, he had left the boys speechless. they had never expected the smaller boy to say something like that. he always seemed so happy and excited when playing volleyball that they never would have expected him to feel this way.

Aomine:"you're being serious."

Hinata:"why would I lie about this"

No-one could say anything. This worried Hinata a little.

Midorima:"I thought you enjoyed playing volleyball"

Hinata:"I still do, but like I said before, I prefer playing basketball with you guys"

It wasn't long before kise squealed and jumped up from the sofa and ran to Hinata"

Kise:"we can finally play together again."

Hinata:"Yeah, I'm excited."

Akashi:" are you sure about this shoyo, once joining basketball, you won't be able to go back to volleyball."

Hinata:" I'm a hundred percent sure. Trust me."

Akashi:"ok, well. Welcome back shoyo."

Hinata:"thank you"

A few months later

It was the day before the basketball tournament. Over the last few months, Hinata has been doing well in his lessons and no longer needs help from Akashi. He has also been practicing really hard for basketball because even though he is already good, he did take a break from it for more than a year.

He doesn't hang around with the volleyball team much but he is still friendly with them.

In the basketball gym

Hinata:" Ahhhh,I'm so excited."

Akashi:"calm down shoyo."

Hinata:"how can i calm down when it's my first basketball tournament in over a year."

Aomine:"he has a point there."

Kise:" even I'm excited."

Midorima:" that's because you're excited over everything."