chapter 11

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
"Calling"
Timeskip
Location change
^pov change^

♡♡♡

^Hinata's pov^

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The people I ran away from and shut out of my live was willing to move to the town I live in and even attend my school. Just to be with me so I wouldn't have to decide on where to go.

I had stopped crying and looked at them all in shock.

Akaashi:"that is only if you are ok with it."

Hinata:"of course I'm ok with it."

We all laughed a little.

Akaashi:"I think you need to go now,your team captain is glaring daggers at us."

Hinata:" oh,right. Thankyou guys for talking to me about this and I forgive you all for changing."

Aomine:"no worries. But seriously,the baldie and shortie look like they are about to come running over here. They think they look intimidating like that but it makes them look stupid."

Hinata:"Yeah,don't mind them. They are always like that."

With that,I stood up and thanked them again and walked back over to my team.

Suga:"are you ok,we all heard you crying."

Hinata:"oh,you heard me? Well I'm fine now,I had just realised something that I had done."

Suga:"Yeah well we had to hold tanaka and noya back from going over there."

Hinata:"ok,well who are we playing against next."

After eating dinner

The day had flown by pretty quickly. We only won one of the games we had played today. But I didn't care,I was just happy that me and my friend were finally going to be together again.

I had decided to sit with my team for dinner. And after we had finnished eating,we started walking back to our room since it was getting late.

"I forgot that I was meeting the others in the gym."

Hinata:"hey,guys. I have to go do something. I'll be back later,not sure when. I'll be in the gym if you need me."

I ran off before they could say anything.

I opened the door of the gym to see a few basketball teams in there but my friends weren't there yet.

Riko:"excuse me,can we help you."

Hinata:"oh,sorry. I'm meeting a few friends in here. I didn't mean to disturb you."

Riko:"oh,no worries. You can come in,your not disturbing any of us."

Hinata:"thank you."

I walk in and shut the door behind me. I go and sit down in the corner and pull out my phone whilst waiting for the others. A few minutes later I hear the door opening and some shouting. I looked over and saw kise and aomine walking in the gym arguing about something. The others were behind them  and they were looking annoyed.