chapter 6

"Speaking"
"Calling"
"Thinking"
Time skip
Location change
^pov change^

...

..

A few days later
At the tokyo training camp
^hinata pov^

We were just arriving to nekoma for our training camp. As we pull up,I started to get really nervous as I just remembered that my middle school friends are here aswell. I can see them all gathered on one side of the car park. They were all listening to akashi. I looked around and saw kuroo. Ever since he came round mine,we have been texting everyday and we have gotten closer. Seeing him made me forget what I was nervous for.

The coach finally stopped and I was the first one out I ran straight to kuroo and hugged him slightly startling him. I also confused the others since I would usually be arguing with kageyama. Kuroo hugged me back after breaking out of his shocked state.

Hinata:"Hi kuroo"

Kuroo:"hey hinata,how are you feeling"

Hinata:"Alright but a little nervous"

Kuroo:"how come?"

Hinata:"because my old friends are here,can we go inside so they don't see me or so akashi doesn't make a big scene infront of everyone."

Kuroo:"sure,let's go"

Kuroo let go of the hug and patted me on the head,we when walked into to gym and sat kn one of the benches on the other side of the room. Yet again,leaving our teammates confused.

^no-ones pov^

Karasuno was still getting their bags off the bus as they saw hinata hurry inside the gym with kuroo. He had also forgotten about his bags.

Daichi:"can one of you lot go get hinata yo come get his bags."

Tanaka:"I'll go and if he refuses to come I'll just drag him here."

Daichi:"thank you,but don't cause any chaos while your in there."

Tanaka:"don't worry,I won't"

Tanaka then goes inside and looks for hinata. When he saw hinata,he saw that him and kuroo had somewhat of a close relationship since they have only been around each other for a short amount of time.

He walks across the gym avoiding the balls flying all over the place,making his way over to hinata and kuroo.

Tanaka:"hinata,you need to come back out and collect your bags."

^Tanaka pov^

When I told hinata he needed to go get his bags,his face kinda paled and he looked a little nervous.

Hinata:"can't someone just bring them in for me?"

Tanaka:"no because its daichis orders and everyone also has their own stuff to carry."