???:"Are you ready Felix?"

Felix:"Yes I am Eren. I just need a distraction so I can commence my plan and we can save Grisha"

He says in low voice making sure no one here's their conversation.

Eren:"Okay I have a plan in mind I want you to transform once I start. Understand?"

Felix nods.

Eren:"Good"

He then pushes Felix to the ground.

Eren:"No good eldian"

Some people who were watching started to laugh but Felix just got up and he continued walking. He watched the family seating down except Laura and they were watching as the restorationists and some other eldians started turning into titans. Everyone was completely distracted and Felix was waiting patiently for his Eren to give him the signal. But aloud noise was heard by everyone and the soldiers stopped injecting and pushing Eldians off the giant walls.

Felix:"Now is my chance!"

He takes out the thing he hid in his pocket and it turned out to be a syringe with a strange yellow liquid with a small hint of purple. Everyone was distracted and they didn't see the person who would bring total destruction upon Marley. Felix stabs the syringe into his neck and he's eyes widen before the sky turns black and a bolt of lightning strikes him. It killed a few unfortunate people who were close to him and when the smoke cleared everyone started screaming.

 It killed a few unfortunate people who were close to him and when the smoke cleared everyone started screaming

Before them was a 14 meter titan that looked alot like the jaw with it's sharp teeth and claws. The titan had it's eyes Locke don Laura.

Felix:'I have to be quick before I lose control of my body forever'

And with those thoughts he started running at Laura while crushing some people as he was doing so. The soldiers tried stopping him but he was too fast for them and when some got in his way he would either squash them or eat them. When he finally got close enough to grab Laura he took the chance and grabbed her.

Willy:"NO! PUT HER DOWN!"

He says hoping that he would listen to her but he only pulled her closer. Laura was terrified and was unable to transform. His face was covered in blood and behind him were the bodies of dead Marlians. She started bringing her hand to her mouth but the Felix would not let her transform. He brought her into his mouth and he bit down on her spine before swallowing her entire body.