Part 5

**READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED**

#INBOX
#Part5

"MELVIN MELVIIIIIINNNNNNNN!"

I woke up out of a cold sweat once again. Seem like every since I killed Jennifer my nights been restless. I got up off my couch and put her vase back on the shelf. Kissing my two fingers and placing it on her vase before going to bed. "I love you baby, goodnight". I was out of my mind for this girl, I just hate it had to happen to her before I could show her how much I loved her. I should of never got in her inbox, I should of just kept strolling.

It was 2 am that Friday night, well Saturday morning. I walked into my bathroom before going to bed. All I could think about was how I caught Jennifer that night leaving that store. I could literally see visuals of me hitting her in the back of her head and throwing her In my van. I remember taking her into my bedroom and tearing her clothes off. I remember her waking up and tried to resist me...

"PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP!"

I could still hear her screaming through my fingers as I covered her mouth. I had one hand around her neck and the other hand over her mouth. I had both of her hands tied up and used  my legs locked one side of her legs. The more she resisted the more I penetrated even harder. Thats why I'm so fu*ked up slicing my wrist sitting on this toilet now because she eventually stopped moving. I didn't kill her by choice, it was by force of me choking her until she died.

I snapped back in reality hearing my phone ring. I dropped the blade and saw that it was Johnny.

"Hello?" I answered

"BRO PLEASE HELP ME BRO PLEASE HELP ME!" Johnny replied crying for help.

" Bro what's wrong ...whats going on?" I replied

"BRO I ...BRO I....BRO I THINK I KILLED HER!"

Little did I know I wasn't the only one who took someone's life.