"Tingnan mo! Hindi ka pa sigurado!"

Caleb smiled and hugged her tight. "It's okay. It's okay to put too much time into thinking about how you view yourself. When time comes and you think negatively about yourself again, then I'll remind that you are not that bad as you think. But there's no need for me to prove that you're nice as you are… " Caleb kissed her forehead before leaning near her ear. "..I'm a good judge of character.. and I know how to choose the right one.. "

Her heart throbbed painfully. Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit sa kabila ng magagandang inihayag nito, may parte parin sa pakiramdam niya ang nasasaktan.

I guess it's normal. We cry when we're happy. So it's also not impossible to feel pain when there's a happiness. Both are emotions felt by the heart. Both can be be excruciating if it's too much.

"You're still a liar.. " bulong niya.

"When did I lie? Can you tell me that?"

Ngumuso siya at nag-iwas ng tingin. "I guess it's not a lie since you didn't tell me words that is opposite of the truth. But still kept a secret. And for me.. it's not being honest in our relationship. "

Caleb nodded, trying to understand her.

Napaluha siya ulit at sumubsob sa dibdib ng lalaki. "You didn't tell me.. you didn't tell me that you need to leave! I waited for weeks for you to tell me but you didn't! Imagine my shock when Zadrick asked me if I'm going with you abroad! Alam nila lahat ako hindi!"

She cried. If might be a childish to someone but the feeling of not being told of something important.. something that she needs to know and something that she has the rights to know. For a while, she thought of not worthy to be trusted as he.. in simple words.. wasn't honest.

"How.. When did you.. " Caleb stopped talking. He groaned and pulled her for a tighter hug.

"Noong hinatid ako ni Zad sa Batangas. He suddenly asked. He thought I knew your plans. I just pretended that I know.. " She looked away when she remembered how stunned she is that time.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because I don't have the plans to leave anyway.. " sabi nito. Nanlaki ang mata niya.

"Why.. it's a great opportunity and.."

"I can always find those opportunity here. "

Nanliit siya. "But you always wanted to build your own hotel in  UAE. You want to go against the country with one of the most number of upcoming hotels. You want it to be large like the First World Hotel of Malaysia. "

"How did you know about that?" Gulat ito.

"Tss. I was your stalker, remember?" Sumimangot siya. He smirked.

"I already built a lot of hotels around the world. It's enough.. " he smiled.

No.. as long as you're living, the word enough is actually never enough.

"Well.. y-you can go. I-It won't take that long, I guess?"

"3-4 years or more. Depends on the square meters, the number of rooms and landscapes. "

Napasinghap siya. Wow.. that long.

Caleb saw her reaction. "If I went there, I'll be very busy. I can go back home from time to time but I can't stay long. So I don't want to built a hotel there.. " He crouched and caressed her hair. "I'm only waiting for the end of your contract. And once it end, I'll ask you to marry me. "