5- First Impressions (Part One)

All eight boys were frustrated with this situation.

---

To protest against this whole thing Lee know didn't speak to any of the contestants.

*Lee know's Pov*

"You know my daddy has a lot of money! And I traveled to Hawaii this summer with my friends..."

'Oh lord, when will she shut up... I didn't even bother remembering her name.' I thought to myself and left the pod.

Manager nim caught me and shoved me back inside.

"You are almost done- one more left." He whispered while closing the door behind him.

I closed my eyes and sighed.
"Pls don't be another annoying one..."

"Why? Were the others before me that annoying?" said a new soft voice from the other side.

"Shit! you heard that?" I ask her as I put my face in my hands and grimace in embarrassment.

*Jia's Pov*

"I did, but I will only promise to not be annoying if you tell me your name..."

'Oh god, my flirt game is so bad!!
I never flirted before.
I hope he isn't able to tell.' I think to myself as I wait for him to answer.

After a few seconds, he replied,
"Touché! My name is Lee. What about you?" he scoffs and laughs a little.

I get a little more comfortable and answer,
"Nice to meet you, Lee! I am Jia." I laugh shyly.

*Lee Know's Pov*

"Nice to meet you, Jia."
I wanted to talk to her and make this conversation flow but I felt awkward and didn't know how to.

"So... um what kind of food you like?" She asked while laughing at herself.

And I also laughed at her sheepish attempt to break the ice.
"I like to cook- so um I guess steak..." I replied smiling to myself.

"Oh really? That's amazing because I work at a steakhouse!" She replied and caught me off guard.

"What a coincidence! I worked at a steakhouse as a part-timer a long time back as well..." I tell her in surprise.

We slowly dived into a delicious conversation about our food likes and dislikes-

Timepass...

"What!! you don't like bbq sauce?!" I ask her in shock.

"Yes- it just has a funny sweet taste, not my style, I more of a spicy person! If you know what I mean ;)" She says and I blush while smiling.

"Oh I am a spicy person as well, in both ways but I will make your steak bbq sauce and I promise you will fall in love with it right away!"

"Oh, I bet the bbq sauce will not be the only thing that I will be falling in love with..." She flirted.

"It's a date then!" I reply while laughing.

-Lee know right now-