Chapter 2/ Seths P.O.V

I lay down thinking , no knowing that I've seen her before not like what just happend, but like before what happened way before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▪

  I was walking in the street when I heard someone cursing at something."Hey Seth we will be at the house ok." Sam had told me. "Ok." I said back.
  I walk closer to see a girl her blonde hair and slightly sortof tan skin. I start to walk very close she looks up away from her phone.
"Hey can you help me please my car it broke down and I have no f***ing way of calling my dad, Jessica, Eric, or anyone else cause my phone died. So can you probably help?" She said franticly. "Um." I didn't know what to say or do so I thought.
  I was staring into her eyes. The world seemed to stop a pause to the world. Everything of our distance cleared away. For awhile everything came back the people around us and the world came back it came back to movement.
  "Hello earth to whatever your name is. Got anything to help me?" She said in a rush of patience. "Ya here let me call my friend Jacob he can probably fix you car." I replied. "Ok  thabks by the way."she said."Hey no problem."
  I walked off as I called Jacob.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Jacob finally got here like 10 minutes after or more and had fixed her car.
  "Thanks so much. How can I ever repay you." She said thankfully. "Your welcome. Also no need." I replied,"See you next time.""Ya next time bye..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I did know her and I tend to see her agian. I get up as soin as I can then realize sometuing I had done.

  Stated into her eyes. The world seemed to stop a pause to the world. Everything of our distancecleared away. For awhile then everything came back the people around us and the world came back it came back ti movement.
  I realized that I had.........

                          Imprinted on her.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Yes I know rhat this is way to fast but I just am a crazy person so I'm making this fast but amazing of what I know of my piont of view.

    Tell me what you think and read Fallen

Imprinted (book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara