Chapter 1/ Peary's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of my phone's alarm clock.

"Pear, get up you have school today."dad had said," I got to go! See you by dinner I guess."

"Ok"I said.

My dad, James Stone, as you now know. I have one thing I like is that he doesn't hover. It's 6:30 till 7 to go to school. I dress up in a white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and black coverse. My hair in a ponytail.

I ran downstairs, poured a bowl of ceral with milk.

6:45

  I run to my car and drive to school, Forks Highschool, home of the Spartans. Thinking about it do we even have a football team, I don't really pay attention in the sports recamendation.

  Boom! Is a truck on fire is all I have to think. I turn around to hear someone saying," Nice truck." "Thanks." The other one said.

   As the person, oh she walks closer I realize-" Oh my God Bella its been years!" I yelled. I go up to hug her and she hugs in with me. "Hey sorry love to spend time but I got to go to class!" I yelled while walking to class. I take one look back to seeing Eric walking to Bella, oh no hes gonna bring up the future.

  After school I go to work I'm at work then it hits 7:50. " Bye Nikki, Rachel, Darron, and Pasley!" I said excitedly getting out of work.

   It starts to rain as I run to my car with my purse over my head. I unlock my car doors and jump in. I drive and drive and dri- my phone rings. I go to answer it and its my dad. My phone falls I bend down to grab it. When I do I look back at the road and-" Oh shit!" Someone was in the road. I hit the person barely with the car.

  I jump out of my car and help him up. "Are you ok?" I said franticly," I'm such an idiot.Here get in my car I'll drive you home." I said it so fast I had to gasp some air in my lungs." Hey its ok I can walk see perfectly noramal," he said in a rush," Hey, whats your name?" "Pearry, yours?." I replied.

  He pauses for a moment. I stare at him with wide eyes his tan skin, dark hair , and his brown eyes.

  "Seth" he finally replied.

  We both got in my car. I turn my key then the engine starts to roar.

  He told me the derections to his house.

  I think of a conversation so hard that this came out as usual," What school do you go to?"

"Home schooled, you?."

  "Forks Highschool. Is this it."

  "Yeah thanks see you agian next time."

"Yeah sure. Bye Seth."

  "Yeah. Bye."

  "Hey roadkill be more careful next time." A girl said, "Thankyou for bringing my brother home, my name is Leah."

  "No problem, oh Pearry or Pear." I replied.

  "Hey stop daydreaming loverboy."

  I start to drive away when I hear-  "Sis, I think I've seen her before.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my first chapter hope you like, vote, and comment. Yes I know they met a little to fast. Dont know everything about Forks in Washington or all the characters to twighlight and all but hey deal with it. At least Im making this, right?
   I know Seth and Leah weren't in the first or second movie or book ,but since Seth is so hot I had to. Next chapter will be soon not to soon might be reading my fav. Story Fallen and Risen book 2
                       -Kylie
  P.S sorry if there are mispelled words in this book its just I use a tablet and I type with frikin huge thumbs jk but furreal thumbs are big, anywho, I type fast, and the keys are so close together