In Arendelle......

Everyone is happy as the summer is back. When they saw the queen and the princess, they starts clapping their hands.

"What did I told you", Anna said to Elsa.

Elsa look at her sister and smile, "yeah you're right", she said then look back the their people, "I was just in fear".

Anna smile, "so what now?".

"Maybe we need to find Ariana first", Elsa suggest.

Anna quickly realise she didn't see her younger sister much since the incident happened, "oh yeah, I haven't seen Ariana anywhere".

Elsa look at Anna, "she was in my ice palace", she said.

"Wait, Ariana went to your ice castle?", Anna asks.

"Well yes, after you", Elsa answer, "then she left on her own".

"On her own?", Anna asks, "did she tell you where she'd go?".

Elsa shook her head, "no", she replied, "she said she need to go somewhere and just like that she left", Elsa explains. She look at the North Mountain direction, "where are you Ariana?", she thought worried.

Just then, 2 guards brought Hans who fell into the water back into the surface, "your majesty", one of the guard called making Elsa and Anna look at him, "we found this on his pocket", he said as he show him a hand size ball of light.

"What is that thing?", Anna asks.

Elsa stare at it for a while, "it's just like Ariana's", she thought. Elsa look at Hans, "where did you get this Hans?", she asks.

Hans slowly look up to face the queen, "from someone", he simply said.

"Someone? Who?", Anna asks.

Hans then face the princess, "I don't know his name but-",he said but silent.

"But what?", Elsa asks.

"But we made a deal involving your younger sister, Ariana", Hans replied.

Elsa and Anna look at each other in shock, "Elsa, do you think it's her-", Anna said.

"I think so", Elsa said, "could it be him?", Elsa thought, "but he killed himself".

"What is this person look like?", Anna asks.

"Light brown hair and black eyes", Hans answer.

Elsa's eyes widen, "it's him!", she thought. Elsa look at Anna, "we need to find Ariana, quick!".

Before Anna could respond, the ball of light suddenly glow even brighter and then fade repeatedly.

"What's going on?", Anna asks.

Many people starts to be scared seeing something that they didn't know what it even capable of.

"Stay away from it!", Ariana warned as she leap down from a house roof and land to the ground near her sisters.

"Ariana, how'd you do that?", Anna asks, dumbfounded.

"I explain everything later", Ariana said and she quickly run towards the guard who hold the ball of light. Ariana quickly grab it.

"Ariana what are you doing?", Elsa aks worried.

Ariana look at Else and Anna, she smile weakly, "I'm so sorry", she said.

"What?", Anna asks.

"If I survive this, you can asks me as many questions as you want!", Ariana exclaimed.

"Ariana what are you saying?!", Elsa asks worried.

But Ariana didn't answer or dare to look at them, her body starts glowing making her surrounding shock. Ariana look up and starts flying as fast as she can, even if her energy reach its limits. Many people look at their flying princess in shock.

"How did she do that?", Anna asks as she look up at Ariana.

"Ariana", Elsa thought as she too look up at Ariana.

Above, Ariana is carrying the ball on her hands, she hold it tightly as she can as tears forming on her eyes. She remembers what Oliza said.

"Listen to your heart"

Ariana smile as she fly, "my heart is telling me to fly as far away as possible".

Just then the ball of light glow even brighter and Ariana noticed it, she quickly use last of her energy to create a protection all over her body, "this might not enough but at least I'll survive", she thought, for few seconds later, a huge explosion happen.

Below on the kingdom everyone is shock and scared to see it explode. The remaining royal family is terrified, seeing their sister fly away with it and in the end it explode.

"Ariana!" Anna scream, while Elsa place both her hands on her mouth, their eyes widen, their body is shaking. Then they saw a body falling into the water.

Ariana is nearly losing conscious, her eyes nearly closed, "is this it?", she thought, and see black figures reaching her before she fully unconscious.