Cruel, Cruel Fate | Mikaelsons Apocalypse AU

Cover:
(No cover for now.)

Blurb:

The Mikaelsons were pulled into a world where Mikael would do anything to save them...

Or

In a world where all the Mikaelson siblings and their loved ones died at the hands of the Hollow, Mikael strolled around an apocalyptic Earth, taking care of little Hope.

After years of searching for a way to bring his children back, Mikael was almost giving up...

When the Mikaelsons from a different universe showed up in front of him. His prayers had been answered... but these children, for as much as he loved them, were not really the ones he had lost.

And they surely were not as happy to see him.

How will the Mikaelsons react to this new world and this new version of their father?

And will this version of Mikael be able to protect his children or will he fail again?

What will happen to this version of little Hope?
Can here parents from a different reality save her, or will she perish with her original family?

-----
Notes:
TVD S3 to Apocalypse AU
It's a weird idea, I know. But I just couldn't shake it off.
I'm not sure if I'll post it here or on marvelous_collision
It's not a Reborn fic per say. But it does involve the Mikaelsons going to a new universe so eh.

Pairings:
Undecided.
I'm open to suggestions.

TW: Mentions of abuse, deaths, gore, violence, the literal Apocalypse, angst, etc.