Their Lost Hope | Klaus Mikaelson

Cover
(Not my best tbh)

Cover (Not my best tbh)

———————
Blurb

After Hope Mikaelson died, and Klaus lost his mind.

Mad with grief, Klaus chose to take his own life, hoping he would meet his daughter in death...

But, instead of meeting his child, Klaus ended up stuck on the Other Side with Mikael.

They have time to kill, and Mikael has some strangely kind words of advice for Klaus...

To Klaus Mikaelson's great surprise,
Mikael was determined to save his bastard son and make sure Klaus had long and happy life...with his daughter by his side...

But since when do monsters get a happy ending?

Is there any hope left for Klaus?

What could Mikael say to save his son?

—————————
Intro/Longer Blurb

Hope Mikaelson is dead.

Klaus cannot deal with the loss of his precious baby daughter.

He killed the witches who took her, and the wolves who helped them. The entities who threatened her are dead and gone. It took him seven years, but he burned down all his enemies.

Yet nothing could ease his pain.

With grief eating away his soul, Klaus Mikaelson left his family behind. There was nothing for him in New Orleans. Nothing his siblings could do to help him.

With the White Oak Stake in his hand, and in his mind only horrors and regrets... Klaus Mikaelson took his own life...

The Destroyer would finally get what he always wanted: the death of the Original Hybrid.

And Klaus would get to meet his daughter, even if only in death...

But Mikael had other plans. He knew what it was like to lose a child.
The Destroyer would be damned if he ever allowed his son to make the same mistakes he did.

No. Klaus has to be better. Smarter. Gentler. He had to be a better father.

Mikael will make sure Klaus does just that. Even if he has to burn down the world...

But...perhaps, not all hope is lost...not  yet....

————
Notes:

Short story. 7 chapters max. It's just a sad idea I couldn't shake off.

Takes place at the end of The Originals S1,  with bits of S2

Tw: Death, suicide and so much angst.

Pairings:
Undecided. Probably none?
Maybe Klayley
Or a Klamille