Family History | Mikaelsons Medieval AU

Cover

Short Blurb

Short Blurb

Before their collective wedding party, the Mikaelsons decided to write down their Family History...

And, of course, they end up uncovering dark secrets their parents hid from them....

But has truth ever brought this family anything but misery?

—————
Notes

Medieval Fantasy AU to modern times (TVD AU)

Good Dad Mikael AU. The Mikaelsons are royalty. Longer blurb within the book.

Parings:
Ansel/Mikael/Esther (poly)
Camille/Klaus/Caroline
Tristan/Finn/Male!oc
Aurora/Rebekah/Elena
Josh/Kol/Davina
Hayley/Elijah/Gia
Lucian/Freya/Keelin

Posted:
Started: 09/21
Finished:
Edited:

—————
Longer Blurb

Before a wedding, the Mikaelsons decide to write down their memories....their family's history.

In world where the Mikaelsons were raised as royalty, as the princes and princesses of a prosperous kingdom. In this world, Esther, a witch princesses, married Ansel, a werewolf prince, out of duty, but both of them fell in love with Mikael, a fierce monster hunter. In a world where Klaus is Mikael's son by blood as well as love, but he's not the only bastard...In the world where Silas is Ansel's father, and a mad king looking for immortality...

The Mikaelsons chose to honor their past, with all their pain and happiness, and to make sure the world would remember them. Not as the monsters of someone else's story, but as the heroes of their own...

The Mikaelson siblings only wanted to make sure the world remembered Mikael like they did: kind, brave, loyal, and the best father they could have asked for...

So none of them would ever forget the sacrifices their father made to keep them safe.

So their children can someday learn about the great Hunter who gave up everything to protect his children, even the ones which were not his by blood.

They wrote their own history, without the tainted ink of other's opinions...

But none of them ever  heard  the full and true story. Until now.

What secrets did their parents hide from the Mikaelsons for a thousand years?

What monsters will they have to fight before they can finally get their happy ending?

Will the Mikaelsons follow their hearts and marry for love?

Or will they follow the rules and marry for duty?

And what will history write about this family and their search for happiness?