Chapter 3

A/N Warning this chapter has homophobic comments and scenes

~Regie's POV~
     I immediately ran outside after Oliver, scared he was going to do something. I finally caught up with him and grabbed him from behind tightly holding his waist. "Oliver stop! You're okay, we're okay." I tried with every amount of energy I had to calm Oli down knowing he would try to do something we would both regret. I just held onto him for 15 minutes with my head in his neck. "They watched us have sex....MY 18 YEAR OLD BROTHER WATCHED US FUCK!" Oli practically screamed at Regie, doing so made Regie freeze and his face was filled with pure guilt and fear. I was shocked at Oli screaming at me since he's never been one to scream which opted me to hold him and rub circles on his arms, which thankfully helped him calm down a lot.

~Oli's POV~
    I started to calm down from Regie's touch and broke down into tears almost falling to the ground, but Regie held me up, sometimes I was thankful for how strong he was. Then all I heard was a soothing soft voice that sounded choked up from crying as well, it was obviously Regie trying to keep himself together for me.

~Regie's POV~
     "Shh...I know you're scared, I am too, but it's okay we're out now we're safe.....you're safe especially." I spoke to Oli in a soft voice while placing small kisses on his shoulder feeling him ease in my hold. I then grabbed Oli's hand and walked us down to the park. I constantly would check on Oli since he was the one who was panicked about what would happen if his homophobic parents found out about them. Regie and Oliver sat under a tree for hours, just them by themselves, having no worries....that is until Oliver got a call.

~Oliver's POV~
      I had my head resting on Regie's shoulder trying to calm down. We both had no worries at that point...well that's what we thought until my father called me. "Shit shit shit! No no!" I yelled and freaked out and squeezed Regie's hand as I answered my phone.

~Phone Call~
Oli: H-hello Father

Father: So when the fuck were you going to tell you are a gay piece of shit and dating that freak?

Oli: W-we've been dating for a long time. We just never wanted anyone to find out about us.

Father: so your stupid gay ass wanted to lie your whole life

Oli: yes, I wanted to lie. Now I have to go.
*end of phone call*

~Oliver's POV~
     I looked over at Regie who was distraught, but looked happy that I didn't listen to my father's antics of him wanting us to breakup. I placed my forehead against his and close my eyes gently. "Don't listen to anything he says, you are not a freak you're my boyfriend who I love deeply." I whispered to my crying boyfriend. "I know Ols, I love you too, I just- I'm scared about what's going to happen next." Regie said to Oliver who was rubbing Regie's back giving him time to calm down from crying.

~Time Skip (Regie's POV)~
      Oliver and I were in our room while the others were playing smash. We didn't want to join because we were mentally exhausted from being outed and kept wondering how Justin and Ryan fought through the same issues. I turn over on my side to see Oli trying to get warm in the covers but couldn't. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back soothingly. "Just relax and close your eyes love, I won't let anything happen to you. Trust me." I softly spoke while playing with his hair. After about 10 minutes of talking to Oli and playing with his hair he finally fell asleep.

    I went downstairs to let Oliver sleep since he's had a bad day. As soon as I got downstairs I saw Ryan cleaning the wounds.....well trying to clean the wounds on Justin's face which only made him flinch and made Ryan feel bad for hurting him.

~Justin's POV~
    All of us were downstairs in the livingroom playing smash while Ryan was trying to clean the cuts on my face which hurt but I tried to be strong for him. "Ry, you know you don't have to do this. Let me do it. Please." I practically begged Ryan to not torture himself from cleaning either of our wounds. He eventually got the hint and let me finish which made me relieved because he wasn't hesitant, he obviously was scared of hurting himself or me. I saw Regie watching us and started to talk to him. "You just gotta give it time, being out also means you both get hurt, but trust me and Ryan, it will get better even if you don't think so."

~Regie's POV~
    I smiled at Justin's words and sat with him and Ryan who was laying on Justin's lap now. "Oh, before you ask where Oli is, he's in our room sleeping. He wanted to be alone." I informed the two boys who obviously were worried about what just happened. A little bit later I decided to order food for everyone since neither me or Darren wanted to cook. I ordered the boys pizza wings and soda and ordered Oliver and I pizza, lava cakes, and pop since it was his comfort food and I didn't like seeing him sad.

    About an hour later the food arrived and I gave the boys theirs and took me and Oli's upstairs to our room. Once I got to our room and opened the door I smiled seein Oli working on music. "Hey beautiful, I ordered some pizza and lava cakes" I close the door with my foot and set down the food. "Hm....oh thank you Reg, also before you ask yes I'm feeling better just still a little shocked." Oliver reassured Regie then they both turned on a movie and ate their food while cuddling each other. "I love you Oli Bolie!" Regie whispered to Oli. "I love you too Reg!" Oliver whispered back.