Chapter - 1

Wishing Hobi a very happy birthday from the bottom of my heart ❤

.
.
.

Jeon Jungkook was in his office working on some of his latest designs.It could be seen how focused he is on his work but still his face held a soft look.Well, he enjoys his work after all.It's been two years since he started working as a fashion designer.He always dreamt to be a famous one in this field and that's why he worked hard to get admission in the most reputed college of the country.

His hard work paid off when he topped in his major.Being the best student of that year, that too from the institution with best reputation, he immediately got recognition in some of the biggest companies.He chose one of the offers he got and then worked there for one year.After that, when he made enough money to start on his own, he left his workplace and started to work individually.

With the amount of hard work he did, it took him only one year to get famous.Later, when he had enough money, he hired a few talented people to work for him.He even started designing for famous personalities now.

Jungkook was a confident guy who believed in his work efficiency.He trusted his employees with his all might.They have never disappointed him.All of them were older than Jungkook but they always respected him.They also loved their maknae who doesn't give any vibe like only he is the boss there.He even forbade them to call him "sir" or anything that makes him the superior one.

Instead he gently explained how he believes that everyone is equal in a teamwork and how he'll be grateful if they do their work properly and most importantly, happily.The workers now care for him as if he's a family member to them.Jungkook's down to earth nature made them work harder just to not disappointed their young boss.

It couldn't get any better.Jungkook was shining in his field.Everything is going smoothly now.He is not as pressurised as before.He is happy with everything going on.Jungkook felt calm!

But what he didn't know was, it's just the calmness before the storm which he's going to face soon....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" he thundered, getting mad.

His manager, Eric came running into the room as fast as he could when he heard all the shoutings.Eric panicked when he realised the situation.He was aware of his boss's anger issues.It's not good, not good for the people in his surrounding.

Right now, they were in a set, all ready to start the shoot and there were a lot of stuff members.But his boss won't care about what they think.He has his own ways to get things done just the way how he prefers it.

"WHO THE HELL MADE THIS?" the person shouted when he spotted the manager entering the room while showing the beautiful shirt which was missing one of its buttons.

The man flinched even though it's nothing new for him.After all, working under the infamous Kim Taehyung can bring some side effects too.Right?

"Taehyung-ssii, it is designed by Jeon Jungkook.They sent this for you to try once.They wanted to know if the measurements are correct or not.In the upcoming award show, you are going to wear a suit designed by him.Just because we don't have much time, I asked his team to send the dress to this location." The man spoke with a gentle tone.

"Now who's this Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while narrowing his eyes.

The name was new for him.His clothes were always designed by the most famous designers of the country.He is Kim Taehyung after all.He has this huge success that only top class people can go near him.He didn't know this time some newbie designed his suit.To be honest, it was pretty and it suited his style well but how can they send the shirt without one of its buttons.

Didn't they know who Kim Taehyung is?

How could they be this careless!

Taehyung scoffed at the thought.He hates it when he doesn't find the things in a perfect way.He is a total perfectionist.Moreover, he hates it if someone doesn't do their work properly.If that designer made this dress, he should've payed attention to in which state it was sent.

How could he disrespect Taehyung like that!

"Whatever.Tell him to meet me within an hour." Taehyung ordered in a cold tone before his manager reply to his previous question.

He then sat down on the divan of the spacious room and started reading the script of the drama where he is working as the main lead now.

Eric knew what does that mean.It means Taehyung doesn't want to talk anymore and wants him to inform Jeon Jungkook as soon as possible to meet him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook-ssii, we got a call from Mr. Eric saying Mr. Kim wants to meet you.And....." The girl bit her lips, knowing the next words will piss the young man off.

"And?....and what, noona?" Jungkook asked being curious.

"Umm...he wants you to go to this address within an hour." The girl completed with so much hesitancy.

She saw Jungkook's facial muscles twitching while handing him over a piece of paper.The adress where he needed to go was written there.The girl immediately left knowing Jungkook will need sometime for himself before going out.

Jungkook tried to calm himself down by doing some slow breathing exercises.He hated it when someone ordered him.He himself doesn't like ordering around and he doesn't like it if someone else does it.May it be someone famous.

He has heard a lot about Kim Taehyung before.About how his behaviours are not good towards people who are inferior to him, about how he likes ordering around, about how he behaves rude with his stuff members, about how he doesn't care about how people feel towards him, about how he lacks a heart.

He has never heard of anything good about the celebrity except foe how he is the best in acting, dancing and also singing.And yeah, he has also heard that Kim Taehyung's handsomeness is on another level.People worshipped Kim Taehyung's looks as if he was some Greek God, ignoring all the bad facts about him.

Jungkook has never seen his face though, not even a picture.Usually he meets people for whom he will design but Kim Taehyung didn't bother to come to meet him.Instead he sent his manager who explained Jungkook what Taehyung's style is and he was the one who gave Jungkook all the needed measurements.

To say Jungkook was annoyed, would be an understatement.He just kept himself from bursting out in front of that manager.It wasn't his fault anyways.That is why he didn't even check how this Kim Taehyung looks like and still managed to design an attractive suit just by the way he thought Taehyung would like.

He was sure his employees will handle the rest under his supervision as there's no doubt they haven't seen the infamous Kim till now.After his workers made the dress just as he designed, they sent it to the celebrity for a trial.

Jungkook wouldn't accept the offer to design for that oh so arrogant man but it was about his reputation.So he couldn't reject the offer.There's high chance that designing for a famous personality like Kim Taehyung can bring him more success.Jungkook felt trapped.

Even though he didn't want to follow that man's order, he had no other options.He sighed while rubbing his forehead, mentally preparing himself to meet the infamous person.

.
.
.

I don't have much knowledge of designing.So if I'm wrong somewhere, please don't mind me.I won't be writing much about it anyways.Mainly, I'll just focus on my storyline 💕