I panted once I reach the entrance of the building. Sweaty hands press against the wall to take in some breath before taking a long stride of feet to head over the council office.

Heavy deep breaths of mine filled the quiet hallway.

Once I turn to the corner, I met with unexpected view. Familiar blood dripping eyes stares back onto mine, sharp wings raise mid air, ready dash towards me.

Where is Sana? What happened to her?

Anxiety started to eat me up at the thought of Lust getting hurt.

I flinch when the red-eyed creature let out a growl, as if demanding for me to submit.

How I'm going to get in the Council office?!

She's blocking the way.

I felt myself getting paralysed as everything around me started to slowdown, everything was in utter blur as the red-eyed beast charges to my direction.

I close my eyes ready for any, but nothing came. Eyebrows creased, i fluttered my eyes open.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight. The demon beast sharps teeths sunk painfully onto the pale shoulder, her blood tracing the smooth milky skin. Her big hands wrapped around the neck of the creature.

I felt like everything stop from moving and the girl who protected me and I are the only one moving. Nayeon.

She's only on her sleepwear, so I assume she have only woken up from her sleep.

With her raw demon strength, Nayeon have manage to throw the creature away, crashing against he wall, clutching on her wounded shoulder after. Preventing the blood from oozing out.

Without further ado, I sprinted towards Nayeon, turning her around with her unwounded shoulder, meeting her glowing white eyes. "A-Are you okay Nayeon?" i ask, the evident drowsiness on her pupil didn't go unnotice.

"I went to the council office. Jihyo wasn't there. Go find her in the meeting room." she said ignoring my question.

"Stop worrying about me and go. Your wasting time." she pushes my hand off her shoulder and face her opponent. "Go. You're just going to be a burden here."

I felt a pain numb my heart at her choice of word. With heavy heart I turn on my heels and run to the location of the meeting room.

━━━

Nayeon's POV

I hissed at the numbing pain that surges trough my veins. My hand grasping onto the bleeding wound to keep it from bleeding.

I look at the figure of the beast who started to regain her composure. Her eyes glowing red, thirsty for blood and fears that comes from human.

I gulp, recognizing who it was.

As her red pupils locked with mine, a loud growls fell off her mouth, charging to my direction with inhuman speed and I felt myself crashing against the wall at the next second. A whimper slipped out of my mouth as my already injured collided against the concrete surface.

But to my surprise, she didn't go after Y/n.

Or i thought so..