𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 Years later.
            Graduation night.

"Ahh Kacchan!!"
"Stop it you big meanie!"

"Pffhahaha!"
"Stophahahaha."

"Then fucking take back what you said idiot!!"

Katsuki cackled, running his fingers all around the freckle teens stomach at a fast pace.

"No!"
"It's true!"

Izuku harshly laughed out, his breathing becoming unsteady as he only laughed harder.

"Damn nerd. "

Katsuki grunted, pausing briefly so his boyfriend could take a breather.

Sadly though (in Katsuki's opinion) before he could finish his attack someone had knocked on the door.

"Zuku, It's shiggy can I come in?"
"Or are you two fucking?"

The couple's face went completely red.
Why did he have to say that!?

"No Shiggy, you can come in!"

Izuku shouted, while Katsuki blurted out a bunch of curse words.

"Stupid fucking bastard."

"Heyo Zuku, Mrs. Midoriya told me to tell you dinner is almost done and to wash up and come down stairs so you can help set the table. "

After Eraser head had fully talked to each member of the league.
He figured out they were all willing to change their life style and become standardized citizens.
It took him almost six months, but after long and horrible court meetings the league was finally free, of course they had to do community services for a few months but it was better then sitting in prison.
During Aizawa's hard work on freeing them, Midoriya and his mother visited the league quite often.
And Inko slowly started seeing not just Tomura as family, but the rest as well.
As she slowly learned their back stories, some of them having their parents kicking them out after the received their quirk, or for twice how he gone completely insane unsure if he was even the real twice.
Inko had a realization dawn on her as she listen to all their stories, Izuku could of turned out like them.
With the amount of bullying he went through, her never being around to comfort him.
She realized just how lucky she got for a kid.
After the league were released, Mrs. Midoriya offered them all a place to stay as long as they either got jobs or went to school.
She knew at first it be hard for them, they were ex villains after all, but she also knew as long as they understood they had a family to share their worries too they'd be ok.
And she was correct.
Kurogiri got a job as a bartender, while Toga got a job as a nurse (ironic an I right?).
Twice is going to a police academy, he figured his quirk could be extremely useful for the police force.
And as for Tomura, Aizawa has been working with him to become a hero.
He doesn't really care about being the best pro, more like an underground pro.
The ones who take care of the small things, that big bad pro's aren't able to focus on.

Speaking of Aizawa I'm sure your wondering out the whole adopting thing transpired.
Mini flashback everyone!?
Mini flashback.

~𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~

"I-I know you have been busy trying to help the L.O.V so I appreciate you agreeing to this lunch.... "

Bakugo sounded so formal.
He made him and the rest of the people who knew him cringe.
However Katsuki had practically begged Izuku to give him notes on how to act like a proper human being.
He didn't want them to change their minds, after Bakugo finally decided he wanted these bozos to adopt him.