𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

🛑🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑🛑
           (R•pe/abuse)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Midoriya Hisashi.
He got most of his looks from his father, he had unruly ebony hair, no matter what he tried his curls had a mind of their own.
His eyes like his mother's were a deep blue, however he got his freckles from his dad.
The only thing Hisashi had that his parents didn't have was his terrible and abusive personality.
There was no explanation for the way he acted, his parents were both loving and caring towards one another and towards their son.
He was never bullied in school, and his quirk was amazing, he was able to give and take other people's quirk.
However he always had a fascination with death, and torturing others.
It was weird to say the least.

His parents believed love fixes everything, so when he had brought a dead cat to them, wanting to show off what he had done.
They simply told him killing animals was wrong, and instead he should show them love not hate.

But of course Hisashi didn't care, he liked how he felt when he killed the said cat and he continued to kill other animals privately until he got old enough and skilled enough to kill humans.
Of course not all humans, only the ones he saw as weak, the ones that were quirkless.

So of course when he found out he had a quirkless son, you can imagine how happy he was.

If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, he was fucking pissed.
He blamed his wife's genes, even though she to had a quirk.
She was still weak in his opinion.

However he once heard some people receive quirks by trauma, so he decided to put that theory that to a test.

Sadly though (in his opinion)
his wife, who he also beat,but that was more because she always fucked up.
She would either forget to do her chores, or be a clumsy fool.

He honestly wasn't sure why he married her in the first place.
He assumed he loved her at one point, but that love soon turned into hatred.
After all it was her fault he had a quirkless whiny child!

Anyway one day after quite a gruesome beating, Hisashi has an idea.
Since it was obvious beating his son wasn't helping, he figured maybe rape, but strangely enough that was where Izuku drew the line, he didn't mind br being beaten as long as that meant his mother didn't receive any more abuse.
But when he father decided to pull down his pants, that was when he started to kick and scream.
Luckily for him mom had came home at that exact moment, and put a stop to any and all of Hisashi's idea.
She ordered him to leave, but when he refused, She packed what she could, grabbed her son and left.
Hisashi was sure she'd come back, but Inko never did which left him all alone, alone with his misery and evil thoughts.

"D-Dad?"

The freckle teen felt shivers run up and down his spine.
He never thought he'd have to face this shallow and heartless man again, he thought him and his mother had escaped.
Though it seemed not.

"Ahh so you figured it out. "
"Such a smart boy."
"But I guess that's how you've always been. "

The men growled, turning his chair around in order to face Midoriya, who was still processing what he was hearing and now seeing.

"Y-You.... How?"
"Why?"

Midoriya scrambled out, trying to come up with a question but failed terribly.
So he settled with one word.