𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

🛑🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑🛑
(Talks about self harm and suicide)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright class settle down. "

Aizawa ordered, silencing the whole bus.
They had been driving for almost two hours, just for this vacation and everyone was ready to get up and start moving around.

However Shota had some announcements to make first.
He had already pulled Bakugo to the side and discussed to him the disturbing display he was presented earlier.
So Bakugo already knew what was about to go down, which is why he told Izuku to sit next to him.

He figured it make this whole thing easier.

"For this trip, thinks to endeavor's gracious funds, that I'm sure he'll find out about soon, I was able to rent two beach houses."
"The girls will be in one, along with Almight as the main teacher. "

"And the boys plus me will be in the other. "

"Further more you guys will also be having room buddies, two in each room. "

"So listen carefully as I call them out. "

As the raven hair teach begun speaking, Bakugo started whispering in the greenette's ear.

"The damn caterpillar told me why we're roommates. "

"I don't wanna fucking make you uncomfortable, but I do need to keep a close eye on you alright?"

Midoriya felt shivers run down his spine, oddly enough it wasn't because he was scared with how close the blonde was.
But more because he felt.....Aroused?

Izuku didn't like that feeling but not because it made him feel sick but more so because he wanted to feel like that again.
Did that make him sick, like Almight?

Speaking of Almight.... If Bakugo wasn't around him all the time then he'll be able to do whatever he wants to the freckled teen again..... and Izuku was not gonna allow that to happen!

"C-Can you just stay around me the whole trip, I-I just..... "

Midoriya felt like crying all over again, he hated how easily he could cry, where was that numb feeling??
He'd prefer that over crying in front of the whole class.

Unluckily for him Bakugo noticed the state his childhood friend was in, and he also noticed where his emerald eyes we're reluctantly staring at.
Almight.

Katsuki started to wonder with the way Izuku was beginning to shake, and the way his breathing kept hitching.
If Almight had done something a lot worse then the blonde originally believed.....

"Hey?"
"I'll stay with you the whole damn time. "
"I'll even watch you while you take a fucking piss. "

"Pfff maybe you don't need to stay that close to me."

Izuku giggled, Bakugo's joke definitely got the greenette's mind off of Almight and it made him feel somewhat better as well.

"Alright now that everyone has there roommate, let's go check out the beach houses!"

Almight's booming voice exclaimed, causing Izuku to flinch hitting Bakugo's chest in the process.

Yep, Katsuki knew for sure now.
Something happened, and he was gonna figure it out.

"S-Sorry Bakugo. "

Midoriya whispered, not bothering to look him in the eye.
He was way to embarrassed to do so.
Katsuki probably thought he was weak for flinching over something as stupid as Almight's yelling.