Betrayed

Everyone in the Gryffindor common room stopped talking. They all stared at Harry, who was still standing at the doorway looking frazzled and nervous.

"Cheater," a Gryffindor 5th year said.

Harry started backing up but was stopped by two seventh years. Ron walked up to Harry, glaring at him.

"Why?"

Harry looked confused.

"Why, what?

"Why did you do it? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't put my name in the goblet, I swear," Harry said, hurt that his best friend believed him to be a cheater.

His best friend of three freakin years.

"Don't lie to me, you traitor," Ron said, sneering at Harry.

"Ron, I'm telling the truth," Harry said desperately. Ron was his first friend and he didn't want to lose him.

"Piss off," Ron said, with a sneer worthy of Snape.

Harry stood stupidly, staring at Ron's back as he walked back to the dorms.

"Well, what are you still doing here? Seamus said, disgust and anger laced into his words. His face looked almost exactly like Ron's.

"I, um, I..." Harry stuttered, still in shock.

He ran out of the door, not caring that all his stuff what still in the Gryffindor dorms. He ran to the only place he knew was safe.

The Astronomy  Tower.

He went there a lot last year to clear his thoughts and get some privacy. There, no one would hurt him. He could be at peace. For once in his life, he could be happy.

A/N

I know this is super short but I felt bad not updating in a while. Sorry. The next part is still undergoing editing but this part is done.
Sorry again 😓

Bye,

Have a good day/night!👋