He sighed picking his comfy tee shirt and sweats and went inside the washroom for a quick bath. He remembered Tae hate to wait at the dinner table. The food was all their favorite. Both of theirs because they both matched in likes and dislikes.

The dinner was silent like lunch. The house keeping staff made sure the Masters were comfortably served with everything they wanted before they cleaned and left for the night, leaving the husbands together. The staff was living just a floor below their penthouse though.

"I will get fresh and change. You can change too". Tae went to take bath and came out after a while in his black silk night suit. Button down pajama shirt and trousers, wearing his glasses. He saw Mew was standing in the window and by looks he had changed into his night suit too in other washroom. A matching in royal blue. Wearing glasses like him.

"What are you thinking"? Tae stood beside him, copying his posture. Hands in pocket. They were both staring in the far of the city running fast.

"Nothing much Phi. Just... The things are changed overnight". Mew said in a calm tone but Tae could sense the storms behind.

"Coffee"? He asked by Mew shook his head. "Lets talk about it Mew". Tae held his hand to the couch.

"Talk about what Phi? We are married. Husbands. What now? Staying together 24/7. Working in day. Sleeping at nights. Busy weekdays. But it changed everything". Mew said lacing his fingers in his hair. Tae was no different.

"We can work on it Mew. I know with my office and your schedule, it would be difficult but am sure we can sort it like always". Tae replied in his signature calm tone.

"Sort out what Phi"? Mew stood up in frustration. How the hell can Tae take it so calmly. "How the hell you can forget the most obvious reality". He didnt turn but he could see Tae standing behind him.

"The only reality, that matters to me, and us, is that we are married. Thats it". Tae said in a firm tone. Mew turned to him with an assessing gaze.

"Do you think it would be easy"?

"I know Mew. It wont be as easy as we think. But we can do it. Like always. We will find a way Mew. We will work on it. We need to be together. In all ups and downs. Look, i know we are imperfect. And living together gives so many loop holes, but we can mend it up. Sometimes i will be angry, hyper, short tempered. But i promise i will be understanding too. I will listen to you. I will be your support and strength Mew. Can you promise me to try at least"? He turned to hold Mew by his shoulders.

He could see those eyes behind glasses. Confused. Nervous. Questioning. But determined too. Even if it was just 1%. And Tae smiled. Because he knew Mew had the power to turn 1 into 100%.

"Hmmm. Okay Phi. I will try". Mew put his hand on Tae's stretched hand.

"Thats better. So whats your surgery schedule"? Tae asked this time in his old friendly way.

"Am off for now. Dad used his friend card to free my week. What about you"? Mew asked Tae, who shrugged his shoulder.

"I dont need to ask anyone Mew. I can free as much time as you want. So lets say we will go for one week until you are scheduled. Okay"? He arranged and well Mew had no objection for now.

"I guess we should call it night. Come. Lets sleep". Tae held his hand to take him to the bed but got worried to see him looking back at him with wide eyes.

"S.. Sleep.. To.. Together Phii". Mew licked his dry lips. Tae was stupefied for a while and then it sank down.

"Oh no no no. Not like that. I mean lets sleep on the bed. Not that TOGETHER. But like together. I mean. Aaargghh. Okay. Dont worry Mew, i will take it slow as the time brings us close. Not because of the obligation of this relationship. We will take the next step once we feel the same pull okay". This time Tae cleared and chuckled to see little pink dust on Mew's cheeks.