Chapter 8

Chief Boden's POV
"What happened at the fire?" I asked, "First of all, the fire started in our apartment." Stella said "And both of our badge numbers were on the wall" Kelly said "Chief I think it is time we go to intelligence." Stella said "Alright go, I will cover you." I said.
*10 minutes later*
Kelly's POV
When we first walked into the 21st district we noticed that it was busier than usual. When we went up to Sargents Platt's desk "Hey Platt" Stella said "What do you want" Platt asked "Can you buzz us up please" I asked Platt "Fine" Platt says. As we walk up the stairs we hear them talking about the same things that have been happening to us but instead of our badge numbers it has been Erin Lindsay's and Jay Halstead's badge numbers. "Hey guys I think the person that has been attacking us too." Stella said "Wait, what. Really" Erin and Jay asked. "Yeah we think so. We have responded to 2 fires one at a random and the second was at our apartment. Nothing was salvageable from the fire and our badge numbers were at both fires as well." I said "There has only been one call with our  badge numbers on the walls. Which means they are probably setting up the next one at our apartment right now" Jay said
Erin's POV
"Lets gear up, we head out in 5 minutes" Voight said "Hey Erin do you mind if we come with you?" Stella Asked "No, I don't mind but you will need bulletproof vest" I said "Ok, Thank you" Stella said. "Kelly, go grab our bulletproof vest please." Stella says to kelly. Around 5 minutes later we are all in our cars heading to mine and Jay's place. Stella and Kelly are riding with us. When we arrive at our apartment complex we notice that there is a suspicious car outside. "Hey do you guys mind doing a little police work?" I ask. Stella and Kelly look at each other, then Kelly says "Sure why not" "Ok then put your vests on under your shirts. Then you are going to walk by the blue van and see if anyone is inside the van. Then walk a few streets down and we will pick you up in like a minute." Jay said "Got it" Stella says.
Stella's POV
When we walked by the van we noticed there was somebody in the driver seat with a radio. So we walked down to the first street on the right, then when Erin and Jay picked us up, we told them exactly what we saw. "Jay call Voight and tell him to stay off the radio and to enter through the emergency exit in the back." Erin said. Then we drove around back and waited for the rest of the intelligence team to show up. The rest of the intelligence team shows up and we wait for sergeant Voight to tell us what we should do.