Chapter 1

Stella's POV
I was staring into Kelly's beautiful crystal blue eyes. He was staring back at me. Both of us couldn't believe that we were alive.
Narrator's POV *earlier that day*
Squad 3, Truck 81, Engine 51, Ambulance 61 5021 N King street factory fire.
Gabby's POV
When we finally arrived, the fire was already really big. Someone notified Casey that there were about 50 more people inside, Casey then told Chief Boden. The chief then sent Kidd, Severide, Casey, Otis, Mouch, Herman, Cruz, and Capp in. Before they went in they put on their masks and parted into groups of 2. After they got everyone out they did a final shirt but everyone made it out besides Kidd and Severide. Then we heard Kidd call may day we are stuck in a room delta side, but the fire was too dangerous to send people in to save them so Kidd and Severide were on their own for the time being and find their own way out. But they were surrounded by fire on all sides. Then we hear Severide over the radio saying "Kidd ran out of air."
Kelly's POV
We shared the rest of my air since I still held half a tank left. But we knew that was not going to last long. Then we heard the chief say take cover, we are releasing the water in 1 minute. The whole building was about to go up in flames, so we took over under a metal shelf. It was hard to stay focused on the task at hand because I was so worried about Stella. Before 51 rescued us Stella said that she was never going to leave me.
*Later that day*
I went to a jewelry store to buy Stella a ring but I had a hard time choosing the right one, so I called Gabby since no one knows Stella like Gabby does. When she got there she helped me pick out the perfect ring.
*Present time*
Stella and I are now cuddling on the couch staring at each other while we watch the Blackhawks game but we were not paying attention to the game, instead we were staring at each other with all the love in the world.