Happily ever After

When we went to school the next day, I was excited to see Luka. From what I heard yesterday when I was eavesdropping on Chat Noir and Luka, I heard Luka say he likes me back! At first I couldn't believe it. I didn't know how it was possible because I saw Luka kiss Zoe— but actually it was Zoe who kissed him.

As I stepped out of my limo, I walked up to class and opened my locker to get everything I need for my next class. Once I did I shut my locker and once I did I saw Luka right next to it and he stared me straight in the eye. His expression was impatient and annoyed, which didn't seem like him. I look at him and smiled and said:
"Hi Luka! How have you been—" I was interrupted and he crashed his lips against mine as my eyes grew large in surprise. I kissed back and we stayed like this for a few moments and we broke apart. My face darkened a shade of red and watched as his face color was the same as mine. He rubbed the back of his neck and stared down at the floor.
"I... I love you Chloe... I always have. I loved you when I first layed my eyes on you. I love your personality, your beauty, and being caring and supportive in all the times needed." Luka exclaimed as he hugged me.
"...I love you too. I love everything about you and how you treat me." I said as I grin cutely. I ruffle his flappy hair and put my arms around his neck. He lightly rubs his thumb around in circles while his hand was placed firmly on my waist. He leaned into a passionate kiss and we broke apart to breathe. Before we could let it go into anything more the bell rang for our next class. Luka wrapped his hand around Chloe's waist as they walked to the class they both had.

I hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you SO SO SO much for 820 views!!! I can't thank you guys enough for it! I'm honestly surprised that you guys like my story. Anyways, I'm sorry for not posting lately, I'll try to do it more often. I hope you all have a good day!