The Not So "Innocent" One

Hi guys! This is a Lukloe story this contains some adrienette (mostly Lukloe sryyyy I don't rly ship adrienette ngl marinette doesn't deserve him she's a stalker.)  Enjoy tho!

Chloe wakes up hearing the birds chirping, not expecting something odd going to happen the current day. She jumped out of bed changing into her usual outfit but with a butterfly hair clip in her silky hair. It was the only thing that made her like her original self, with her flaws and everything and she missed it. It was the only thing that reminded her of being queen bee. She sighed as it brought back memories.

She remembered that her Father said that Zoe is coming back from NYC. Something about her being unhappy there. But when we were younger, everything was about her. She was favorited, loved, and cared for. Everything I didn't have. I just hope she doesn't do that again. I get my bag and my butler brings my Breakfast, Crepes and Nutella. My favorite. After I finish eating I get my homework and put it in my bag and my butler drives my limo to school.

Father said Zoe will be driving in a different limo because she couldn't make it on time. I open my phone and start to watch TikTok while I wait to get to school. When we get there, I get my bags and go up the stairs. I see Adrien with Marinette and I hear her stuttering like crazy. How could Adrien be so oblivious? I wanted to say hello to him but I remember he broke our pinky promise to always be friends. I shake my head and try to forget those beautiful memories that I still missed.

I go to my locker and get my things for my class and walk in, to see Zoe sitting next to Sabrina while everyone else is crowded around her. Traitors... I thought.

I go to my desk and turn in the homework and sit down and wait. Ms. Bustier starts talking about some new boy coming in our class today and that we should all welcome him. I see a blueberry headed boy and he waves shyly.

"Hi, nice too meet you all. Im Luka," He finishes fidgeting with his fingers.

I started to blush. Where have I seen him from? He looks so familiar...

I'll do my next chapter in a couple days!