Changes

I told my butler that I didn't want him to drive me to school today, and that Luka wanted to walk me. We both walked and chatted over our subjects and other topics. Once we got to school, Zoe walked up to us. "Hi Luka!~" she says flirtatiously and plays with her hair. "Oh hey Zoe." He says calmly. "How are you?" "Ok, you?" "Im g-" she stops and sees Luka and me holding hands. "Im.. okay.." she says and looks at me with a annoyed face. What class do you guys have? "I have math, what about you Chlo?" I have science sadly, we aren't in the same class. "It's okay cheer up... we'll probably have a class later today." "Yeah..." Luka saw my expression and looked to see I wasn't fully convinced, so he said: "I'll tell you what, after school we can come to my house, you can spend the night there okay?" He says smiling and blushing. "Okay.. fine blueberry~" she says rubbing her fingers through his hair. They both giggle and notice Zoe was still there watching. "Ew, stop being all romantic it's gross." She says rolling her eyes. "Well I have to go to class, see you Chlo!" He says and kisses her cheek. I blush and wave goodbye. "Wait.. you guys are like, together?!" Y-yeah? We are... what's the problem? I say knowing she was getting bothered. Then she yelled, "That was supposed to be me! But you ruined that!" She screams causing a scene. "Come down..." I see people staring at us so I chose to walk away not wanting to get remarks from others and go to my next class.

After School
Luka and me walk out of school with everything and we go to his boat. We chat on what we are going to do, but he tells me it's a surprise and I'll have to wait until we get there. I pout about not being able to know what was going to happen, but once we talked, we got there. That was quick. "Well, time flies when your having fun." He says leading me into his room. So, watcha wanna do? I ask and he says "Wanna watch a movie? I can make popcorn, I know it's your favorite." He smirks proudly that he knew me so well and I agree to the movie. We got our fluffy cream white blankets and we decided to watch "Ladybug and Cat Noir by Thomas Astruc" and Luka Made some homemade buttered popcorn in a pastel red bowel for us to share. Me and Luka both share a blanket and I rest my head on his shoulder. I blush and I eat the delicious popcorn watching the movie. During the movie I felt someone's arm creep behind me and pull me closer to him, it was Luka. We both blushed and cuddled watching the movie eating the popcorn. Once we finished, it was already dark. "Come with me." He says holding my hand and he pulled me outside. We both sit and our legs dangled from the boat and looked at the stars. We pointed out all the constellations and talk for what seemed like hours. Once we realized it was 11:54 on a school night, we both go back into his room. Uh, it's late and if I'm staying the night, where am I going to sleep? I ask being skeptical about this. "You can sleep with me." He says grinning. He notices me blushing and says "Awww is my queen blushing~?"

I blush and glare at him and tell him to shut up. "Sure. if that's what you want bee~" I cover my face and tell him we should get to bed already and we take turns using the bathroom to change into our pajamas. Since I didn't bring any, Luka let me use one of his oversized hoodies instead. Perfect substitute. I walk out of the bathroom and he stares at me and blushes. I walk over to him and he was already in bed, and I join him. He was wearing sweats and a black t-shirt of jagged stone. I snuggle up to him and we cuddle the rest of the night.