Not Everything Involves Around You

I wake up after a long rest to hear Zoe yelling at me from downstairs to wake up. I get my clothes and wear something new. I decided to wear light blue ripped jeans with a baby blue crop-top. Instead of having my hair in a ponytail, I had my hair in beach waves and a butterfly hair clip. I wore a pair of white vans and a silver bracelet on my wrist.

This is what I wore:

After I got ready, my butler served me a buttered, chocolate croissant which I quickly ate and got my dark, navy blue backpack ready

After I got ready, my butler served me a buttered, chocolate croissant which I quickly ate and got my dark, navy blue backpack ready. We took  my limo to drive to school.

Once we had got to school, I saw Adrien and Marinette Dupain-Cheng holding his hand.

Marinette saw me staring and looked up to me and said, "Adrien would never like a spoiled, rich, brat like you. You're rude to everyone." She said with a grin on her face.

They both leaned in and kissed in front of me.

I told her right to her face, "Not every Fricking this is about you! It's always about you! With you saying how much you like Adrien, with all your thousands of friends, just shut up already! Stop bragging about your life and how perfect everything is for you!"

Before I had to suffer and watch more, I quickly sprinted to my locker to get my things. My class I had was history so I got my history textbook, pencil case, and my phone. I wasn't doing the best in history, currently I had a D in that class. I had hated history, I was never able to understand why we have to learn about famous people from back then. Like who cares?

As I shut my locker I see Luka standing right there next to me.

"Hi Chlo!" He says to me, already giving me a nickname. My face had turned as red as a tomato.

"H-hi Luka!" I say stuttering like crazy.

Luka asks, "Do you want me to carry your books?"He asks shyly.

I shrug and say, "Its alright, you don't have to. I don't mind."

He replies back, "Oh, okay then I guess I will."

I try covering my blush with my arm. He carries it over to my desk and we both sit down.

I was patiently waiting for class to start, and then Ms. Bustier calls me up saying,

"Chloe! Could you come here for a second?" I get nervous and get up from my chair.

"Yes Ms. Bustier?"

She tells me, "Chloe, I've seen your grades in my class lately, and you need to get your grades up. You have a bunch of missing assignments that have been affecting your grade terribly."

I gulp when she says that.

"So, I've been thinking Chloe, you need someone to have a better influence on you. For your grades, and the way you act. So, I've decided that you need a tutor, and I know just the person. I already asked him, and he said of course. Chloe, Your tutor will be Luka Couffaine."

My eyes widened, "what?"

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I'm going to Try to post everyday, but that doesn't mean for sure. Once again tell me in the comments which ship I should do from MLB in my next story that isn't Zoe. I hope you enjoyed this story! See you tomorrow possibly.