Chaos Chasing 2

Silas Stilinski

Allison told us that some woman came looking for Scott and left a bruise on her and Lydia's wrist, saying that it was something that could lead us to Erica and Boyd so we called Derek and now we are in an empty room with Scott, Stiles, Derek and Daverik.

"I don't see anything." Derek said while folding his arms.

Stiles was sitting on a table, Scott stood next to Derek who was looking at both Lydia and Allison's wrists, Daverik was standing next to Stiles and I was sitting on the table in front of Stiles.

"Look again."

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked and look at me for an answer but i just shrugged my shoulders.

"It's the same on both sides." Scott stated. "Exactly the same."

"It's nothing." Derek spoke while having a stare down with Allison making roll my eyes.

"Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there." Lydia told us, but they stayed quiet not knowing what she meant.

"It's a subset if apophenia." I explained but they still didn't get so I just shrugged.

Scott got a disbelieving look from Derek making him sigh. "They're trying to help."

"These two?" Derek asked in disbelief. "This one, who used me to resurrect our psychotic uncle. Thank you." Derek sarcastically said before pointing at Allison. "And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack."

"Okay, all right, now, come one. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a littoe maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. Thats what i call an inportant distinction." Stiles sarcastically told them and I wasnt going to laugh but the look he got from Derek made me giggle.

"My mother died." Allison glared at Derek and I glared at her.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Derek stated calmly, not affected by her but I was, and i certainly wasnt going to let that slide.

"Stop making the excuse of your mother dying. Half of us here have lost our mothers, Derek and Daverik have lost all of their family memebers except Peter in that fire your aunt started, so really that excuse is so fucking overrated." I scowled at her as I raised from the table and started taking close steps to her but Daverik grabbed my wrist and pulled me to St between him and Stiles.

Allison frowned but continued to glare at Derek. "That girl was looking for Scott. I'm helping him, not you." Allison said making me glare harder at her.

"You want to help, start losing the damn attitude." I was quickly losing my patience with her. I hated how she blamed Derek for what happened to her mother but she dosen't even know the full story and Scott won't tell her. I hate how she thinks that just apologizing to me for shooting me in the thigh with her arrow while trying to aim at Isaac because I was in her way. I hated what she did to Isaac and I hated how she treated me. I may act like I'm over it but i sill mever be over it.

"You wanna help? Find something that's real." Derek responded before walking towards the door with Daverik. Scott grabbed my hand before following after them.

"Hey, give them a chance. Okay, they're on our side now." Scott calmly told him while i rolled my eyes.

"Or just give Lydia a chance." Ishrugged my shoulders getting a small glare from Scott and an amused look from both Daverik and Derek. "What, I'm still angry about what she did to me and Isaac."

"Well, then maybe you should tell her what her mither was actually trying to do that night." Derek stated before walking out the door with Daverik.

"He's right, you shouldn't have to hide what her mother did to you just to make her last memories of her mom good. Just because you love her still doesn't mean you should let certain things slide just for her." I advised him and he nodded before sighing.