Tattoo 1

Silas Stiltskin

I stood next to my twin brother Stiles as we watch our bestfriend, Scott, get his first tattoo.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture" the tattoo guy spoke as he looked at the terrible drawing Scott before looking at Scott which got him a smile.

Stiles picked up a book and started looking through it before he stopped and showed us the picture "Hey Scott, you sure you don't want something like this" the picture was of a lizard but we all knew that it meant something different so Scott and I gave Stiles the 'really' look and he gave a small weak smile "too soon".

"Way to soon" I gave him a sarcastic smile before flipping him off and he rolled his eyes at my behavior.

"I don't know, man, are you sure about this" Stiles questioned the boy and I nodded while pointing at Stiles.

"Yeah, dude, like these things are permanent and it's going to hurt like hell and what you want is just down right bad" I expressed how I felt about Jim getting a tattoo and he gave me the same look we gave Stiles to which I just raised my hands in surrender "I'm just saying".

"I'm not changing my mind" Scott told us and I shrugged my shoulders as to say I don't care.

"Okay but why two bands"

"And why does it have to be black"

"I just like it" Scott defends himself and I raise a brow.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know or something"

"Getting a tattoo has a meaning already Stiles" I told my brother and he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't think that's...." Stiles got cut off by the tattoo guy.

"She's right" I smugly look at my brother after hearing those words "tattooing goes back thousands of years, the Tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark' like a right of passage".

"See little brother, he gets it" I teased Stiles as I know he hates being called little brother.

"Yeah, he understands" Scott says also teasing Stiles and he gapes at us.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott Silas, literally" he said before glaring my way "and what did I say about the little brother thing, your only fourteen minutes older".

"And don't you forget it"

Getting tired of Stiles,the tattoo guy turned to Scott "Okay you ready" Scott cleared his throat before nodding "you ain't got any problems with needles, do you".

"Nope"

"I tend to get a little squeamish though" Stiles commented while walking a little closer to them to see the needle and I shake my head.

"A 'little squeamish' is an understatement Sti" before I can finish my sentence, Stiles faints and I sigh "ridiculous".

•a•f•t•e•r•t•h•a•t•

We pile into Stiles' jeep after Scott finishes getting his tattoo, ready to head home.

Stiles has an ice pack for his head and Scott has a bandage for his tattoo so it doesn't get infected.

"You okay" Stiles ask as they clothes doors and I cross my legs while typing on my phone talking to Issac.

Issac is a werewolf like Scott and he's my bestfriend while I'm his anchor. An anchor is a person that controls a werewolves anger.