tour!

a one shot about tour
724 words:)

y/n pov

i've never been on tour with billie, and it's the first time ever i thought it'll be amazing spending time together. we aren't even spending time together there's a lot of singing, fans, and hell we aren't even in the same tour bus i never felt so close yet far. it started getting bad when i realized billie would have sex with me as a stress reliever then leave going to her tour bus while i sit there topless it's almost comical. i stopped going backstage to lay in my tiny bed on the bus on my phone, reading, or napping i love billie but i stop wanting to be near her and only by myself .
i was reading call me by your name with an overhead light then i heard my little curtain slide down "i'll turn it off in a minute" i said not looking up thinking it was one of the light or sound crew my light was bothering "no it's billie... you know your loving girlfriend" billie said squatting to see me "i'm not really in the mood to fool around bils" i said still not looking at her "no babe you've been in this bus for like a week i don't even think you've eaten properly i'm a bit worried"
"i got snacks and water im fine" i said as i put a crease in the corner of my book holding my place putting down and turning to look at her "babe im worried you need to eat proper meals" she said her voiced laced with worry "i'm eating that's good" "babe i-" "bils i don't want to talk about it" i told her getting a bit upset by it "fine you don't have to be a bitch cause i care" that's when i heard something snapped "you care? when was the last time you asked me if i'm okay? you come in here and want to fuck is that's all i am for on this fucking tour i'm leaving by the end of the week i can't just be a fuck doll for you" "y/n i didn't-" "i'm not even in the same bus as you" i said i looked at her blurry eyed turning over it hurt even more when she walked away 'she doesn't even care'
*the end of the week*
"i apologize to bil for being selfish but i'm still going home" i said to my mom over the phone "i don't believe you were selfish" she said "you're my mom you're supposed to think i'm never in the wrong" i said with a little laugh "you're never are, what did she say when you apologized" my mom said trying to make me feel better "i don't know i called her she didn't answer i left the voicemail, omg imagine she's breaking up with me ah"i said in a joking manner to make me feel better "billie wouldn't" my mom said "i wouldn't do that, but listen to your mom she's always right" billie said walking in to the tour bus no one's in there just us "mom i'll call you back" "okay baby bye love you" "love you too mom" i put my phone done and continued fixing my bags "but you will ignore me for a week" i said "no explanation just no communication" i'm a little annoyed "i don't want to fight y/n" she said to me i looked at her waiting for her to continue "i'm sorry everything you said in the argument was true and i want to apologize and im busy but the off days i can hangout with you and i haven't im really sorry don't break up with me" she said like she was about to cry "i'm not breaking up with you i just can't be here, but i accept your apology so please stop crying" i said "i really just need the break from tour" "i understand omg i was so scared i pissed you off and you just had enough of me" she said getting closer to me "i can never have enough of you, come give me a hug you crybaby"

it's been a while🧍🏾‍♀️ i didn't know how to finish this chapter but i'm gonna try my hardest to keep updating