road trip

🍄-557word count
ఌ y/n pov ఌ
"where are we going bil" i asked turning to my girlfriend "that's a surprise" billie said with the biggest smile kind of scaring me "if i didn't know any better i'd say this is kidnapping O'Connell" i said turning to look out the window watching the clouds speed by us.
after awhile of looking out the window i turned to back to billie and grabbed her hand,
she turn to me "your so pretty angel" she said looking into my eyes "that's gay" i answered back to her complement she let go of my hand and scrunched her face up "why are you like this" she said i didn't answer i just started leaning towards her to give a short kiss "i don't know" i said before the little peck we shared
☯︎︎time skip🧚🏾☯︎︎
we stop at a gas station to get gas i guess, i got out of the car to start stretching cause my back was killing me.
"baby you can go get snacks if you want" she said passing me her card "i can pay for it bils don't worry" i said giving her card back to her "what snack do you want babe" i said putting my sunglasses i had on top of my head pulling on some of my curls down with them then putting the sunglasses on my eyes. "takis" me and her answered at the same time "you know me so well" she said reaching for my hand pulling me towards her to kiss my cheek "i'll be right back" i said rubbing her hand turning to go walk in, i can feel her eyes on me as i walk.
*billies pov*
god she's so hot i thought watching her as she walked through the gas station door. i just stood there waiting for the gas to stop, once it did i put it back to its little stand or whatever the fuck it's called turned to close the gas tank door thingie and sat back in the car with my door open waiting for y/n. i scrolled through instagram until i heard footsteps coming towards me i look up to see y/n. the sun shinning on her skin, her 4c curls up to her shoulder (or whatever type hair/length you have) that wasn't styled cause she was tired so she just split it down the middle (or however you'll like your hair to be styled) .
"fuck" i said looking at her "what's wrong darling"she asked me i didn't answered back i just went to the camera app on my phone "stay right there" i said getting up from my seat in the car. closing the door letting the sun get to her perfectly "give me a pose my love" she looked so confused so she just put both of her hand behind her back to hide all the stuff she had in them leaning forward a little letting her necklaces dangle a little.
"perfect" i whisper to myself she flashed me a smile while i took the picture "your a literal angel"
"you always say that" she said walking to the passenger side of the car "come on let's continue this road trip baby" god i'm so lucky i thought to myself as i got back to the driver seat.
-
im tired and barely proofread so i'm sorry if there's mistakes but thank you for reading