•{𝟶𝟻}•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bubba cocked his head in confusion as he stared down at the person that laid on the floor, their eyes staring back up at him while they slowly blinked. reaching down he picked them up by their shoulders, their head staying limp for a moment before they forced it upright to make eye contact again.

fight or flight started to kick in a little in (y/n)'s head as they gazed into the brown eyes that were openly scanning them, the large, callused hands around their shoulders jerking them side to side slightly so the man could get a better look at their features. they did their best to bite back their fear and natural fighting urge, pushing it all down as they prepared to die.

shutting their eyes they let their head fall forward, gritting their teeth together as the ringing returned. the house was silent outside of the ringing in their ears, the only sounds being the muffled sound of the generator outside and (y/n)'s and the man's mixed breathing. which is why when he let out a sudden shout they almost jumped out of their skin.

he shot up off the floor, dragging them with him as he looked around before looking back at them, letting out babbles they couldn't understand as his ruff hands moved up to their face, easily cupping it due to their size. despite the clear physical signs of hard work that have left them almost sandpaper-like in texture his touch was gentle, almost unnervingly so, as he rubbed their cheek with his thumb, making a slight cooing noise.

swallowing the subconscious lump in their throat they tried to think of what to do. it didn't appear like this man was gonna kill them -or at least not fast- as his gentle touch moved up to their hair, rubbing it, they'd always hated people touching their hair but considering he just killed a man who was still laying behind him it, probably wasn't a good idea to push his hand away.

"um- he-hey" hey? god, what was wrong with them? they mentally groaned at their poor excuse to get rid of -to them- the 'awkward silence' they shared with a killer. said man jumped slightly at them suddenly talking, beginning to babble more this time more excitedly, acting almost like a child who saw someone walking a dog as he started dragging them into the room he had come from. it looked to be a living room, though a very messy and gross one but again given their circumstance their thoughts should probably stay just thoughts.

bubba sat the pretty person on the couch, moving over to grab one of his chickens' cages off its hook to show them. they seemed so nice! normally people screamed and pushed him away but not them, they didn't even seem frightened by him and even started talking to him! only his brothers did that. if the bad people screamed and hit him but they didn't, that meant they were good right?

they leaned back slightly as he excitedly shoved the chicken that was in a cage into their face "oh-oh cool..is that your chicken?" he nodded, setting the cage onto their lap before taking a seat beside them, sticking a finger in through the wire to rub the bird "she's uh..a pretty hen" he grabbed their hand and put it up to the cage,  trying to get them to do the same thing he was doing.

(y/n) felt more awkward than scared as they rubbed the white hen, this was probably the oddest thing they've ever done, dream or no dream- was this even a dream? it felt too long and they felt too lucid- whatever it was didn't matter at this point, all they wanted was to wake up in their nice comfortable bed and get up, pop a few ibuprofen and make a pot of coffee before going about their day.
_______________________

the sun had set, (y/n)'s thoughts drifting off to sally and franklin as they gazed out the dirty window. it had to have been at least an hour since them and jerry left, they had to begin debating if they should come looking for them or not. glancing over at the masked man who was fiddling with something at the desk that sat against the wall opposite of them, they couldn't see what it was though due to all the stuff that was scattered all over the desk.