•{𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎}•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was a throbbing pain, their head ached so much they could feel their heartbeat in their temples. (e/c) eyes watered as they opened, immediately squinting as rays of light shined into them.

where were they? why were they here? what happened? (y/n) closed their eyes once more due to the bright scenery making their head hurt even more, if possible, and they tried to remember what happened to them.
_______________________

beaten up brown boots hit the hot asphalt with a thud before they moved towards one of the many cookie-cutter homes. (y/n) slightly skipped up the porch stairs, they knocked on the white door before stepping back to wait for an answer.

"yes?" a woman in her late 60s opened the door, her hair slightly messy and bags underneath her eyes "good morning miss April! I'm here to check the traps and just wanted to let you know before I go crawling around" "oh there's no point, I know it's not trapped. it kept me up all night scratching and banging" (y/n) nodded slightly, biting their lip in thought "I could go underneath the house to where you heard it and look for any signs of an animal but that's kinda risky"

they scratched the back of their head, the woman was obviously was having serious trouble with this and she was super nice "okay listen, I'll go under there and check but you can't tell anyone because I could get in a lot of trouble for not charging you for this" the woman's tired eyes light up at that and she gave them a grateful smile "oh thank you! I'll go get my spotlight and show where I heard it at" she shut the door and (y/n) was left to awkwardly stand outside waiting.

"that's really far back.." (y/n) stared at the corner the light shined in "welp, here I go" they shifted onto their elbows, pulling themselves towards the corner. no matter how many times they did this that gross feeling in the air under houses never seemed to go away, that icky stagnant smell along with the strange thickness of the air, was just nasty.

reaching the area they looked around, searching for any signs of something living under here, maybe it's something inside her house? they went to start the journey back towards the opening when something caught their eye. it was a little wooden jewelry box, why was this under here?

they ran their hand around the edges, having to slightly dig it up from the compact dirt. picking it up they shined their small flashlight over it, it definitely was old and had what looked like french writing engraved into the dark wood.

"I didn't see any signs of an animal but I did find this" they crawled out from the small opening in the house's siding, the box being the first thing to be hit by the sun due to them hold it out for her to see "have you ever seen this?" the woman bent down slightly to take it from their hand, allowing them to get up fully "um, no I don't think so. it's pretty though" "well i guess I'll be going, the traps are still untouched, I'll be back tomorrow" "ooh! wait, here. you can have this, I don't have any use for it" (y/n) looked at the box as she extended her hand before they took back the box from her "you sure?" "oh yes, plus you've been extremely helpful, think of it as a thank you gift"
_______________________

a loud ringing noise brought them out of their thoughts and back to their current scenario. however, this time when they opened their eyes they weren't in the woods anymore, they were in a van with five other people who were chatting like a complete stranger wasn't with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•word count:639•

(a bit short but it gets the point across I think lol. lmk what movies y'all want to see in this, i'll put the list of what I have so far in the comments, also if there are any non-slasher characters in the movies who you'd like to see as a yandere/maybe just normal love interest don't be afraid to tell me)