Preference: What's Their Type

I might start adding Marcia and Cherry into this :) I love both of them :)

Darry

He gives off bi wife energy. I swear to god he'd like girls and attract girls who are bi, not because he's fetishizing women loving women, but just because he always ends up falling for women like that. He gives off the "bi, alt girl" type. Male wife, female husband type of shit. Also girls who work as hard as he does.

Two-Bit

Funny girls :) he'd love a girl who could take and give jokes. Girls who also do everything that is satire-y. He needs a partner in crime who can keep up with his chaotic energy. So basically Marcia. By the way, Marcia supremacy.

Dallas

Feisty is his type. Someone who is the complete opposite of him. He'd love women and men who can tell him no and shut him down when he's doing something bad. He'd like someone to tell him no for once. It's like a game to him.

Steve

He likes masc acting people. Or just someone who can fix up cars and stuff. So I guess you don't necessarily have to be tomboyish/ masc, you just got to know a thing or two about cars. And you have to eat cake with him.

Sodapop

He likes a smart people who can keep up with him. Soda's always going and never stopping so he needs someone who can keep up and goes with the flow. He wants someone who gets along with Steve too. (Not me because I would be roasting Steve until he cries. He looks like a damn Trump supporter.)

Johnny

He likes people like Dallas for some reason.💀 You can't tell me he wouldn't be in love with stoners/ druggies who hate everyone and only have a soft spot for him. People who get into trouble are the ones he loves. Bitchy people. People who have a tattoo, piercing, and hair dye addiction too. So basically another "bi, alt" one.

Ponyboy

Please, this man attracts golden retrievers with ADHD and you can't tell me otherwise. Men/women/non-binaries who get along with his brothers too, he likes them. Also people who are very stubborn and opinionated and probably will bump heads with Darry occasionally.