14.

enjoy!

tw: unsafe binding, unable to breathe properly, panic attack, injuries, fainting ( please tell me if any are wrong or missing, stay safe <3 )

Ranboo lowered himself onto the cold rocks of Brighton Beach, wincing slightly at pain yet again jabbed at his ribs. Thankfully, no one noticed and he was left to sip his monster and watch Tommy and Tubbo run down to the water, throwing rocks at each other. During a brief pause in their rock war, Tubbo walked over to Ranboo and handed him an interesting colored rock.

"You said you like collecting rocks at the beach so I thought I'd start off your ones form England." Tubbo had a massive smile on his face. Ranboo felt touched that Tubbo had actually remembered this piece of information about him.

"Thank you, Tubbo." The shorted flashed him a final grin before running back to fight with Tommy. Ranboo looked down at the rock, eyes glassed over slightly. It was a grey rock with veins of amber colored stone through it. It was very pretty so, after admiring it for a while, placed it in his backpack for safe keeping. He missed his Nan, a lot. It didn't take long for Tubbo and Tommy to get bored of throwing rocks at each other before they began advancing. One of the rocks landed on Ranboo's lap and he took that as a declaration of war. He sprang to his feet, picking rocks up from the group and throwing them at the shorter pair, taking care to avoid their heads. The trio ran around the beach, Tommy screaming, throwing rocks at each other. When Ranboo finally sat down, he immediately regretted running. His chest felt tight, his ribs felt as if they were going to crack at any minute, every breath felt like it was burning his lungs. He only noticed he was shaking when he tried to take a sip of his monster, which he immediately put down.

"I'll be right back," he told the group as he clambered to his feet and walked as fast as he could to the nearest public bathrooms. Locking the door with shaking hands, he pulled out his phone and dialed the first number he thought of through teary eyes. Pressing the phone to his ear, he listened to the rings pleading that she would pick up. At this point he was gasping for air, ribs on fire. Finally, she picked up.

"Ranboo?"

"Rin, thank gods." Immediately Rin could tell something was off with her brother.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" Choked sobs escaped from Ranboo's throat, only causing him more pain as he began to curl in on himself. "Hey, hey. Shhhh, calm down. It's okay, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"It hurts. It hurts so bad. It won't stop. It just hurts." At this point Ranboo was full on crying into the phone, rattling breaths escaping his lips. "I don't know what to do, Rin, please make it stop. It hurts too bad. I can't do it. Just make it stop." Hot tears spilled out of his red eyes and plopped onto his hoodie.

"It's okay, Ranboo, just breathe, can you breathe for me?" Ranboo clutched his ribs and squeezed his eyes.

"I can't, hurts too bad," he muttered, whimpering in pain at each breath.

"Ranboo, you need to take your binder off, you could've broken a rib or something." Rin's tone was serious but gentle in a way only Rin could manage.

"But they don't know, I can't take it off."

"You have to, Boo. It could seriously injure you if it hasn't already." Rin's tone was firm and Ranboo knew she was right but he couldn't do what she asked. Sobs still racking his body, Ranboo thought.

"Thanks for the advice, but I really need to go."

"Alright, take your binder off, please. You can't have it on much longer." Ranboo just said his goodbyes and hung up the phone. He wouldn't be taking his binder off, maybe ever. He'd just have to suffer to keep up the impression that he was a cis guy. Pushing himself up, he grunted in pain. He wiped the remaining tears from his face, some still clinging to his eyelashes, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were slightly pink and glazed over, it was obvious he had been crying. Luckily, he had his mask and glasses in his pocket. He took them out and pushed them onto his face. After adjusting his hair for the last time, Ranboo unlocked the door and began heading back to where his friends were sitting on the stones.